The Forbidden Fruit | 29

Start from the beginning

His eyes lit up with amusement and soon he burst into another fit of laughter. "The guys and I always do that. Even Ace and Tyler do it. Whenever we're at a club or just out and a girl or a guy–in my case–comes up and talks to us and we have no interest in them we just tell them we're dating and they leave us alone!" He beamed.

"Even Tyler?" I chocked out. "Tyler gets jumped by a lot of women, and not all of them are attractive, on the inside and out." He chuckled dryly. I let out a huge huff of air as I took in everything he just told me, trying to process his words and make sense of what he just said.

Max is not gay or bi for that fact. He and Aaron are not dating. All of the guys–including Tyler feign being gay for each other whenever they don't want to get involved with someone who has an interest in them.

Wow.

I am so going to blackmail Tyler with this new information.

"Earth to Bella." He waved his hands in my face vigorously, which snapped me out of my train of thoughts. I stared at him blankly with parted lips, not really knowing what the hell to say after that little revelation.

"So you and Max are a no-no?"

"Yep." He smiled brightly. "Wow, Okay then. Do you still have feelings for him?" I mumbled softly as my mind drifted back to the time on the class trip when he confessed to having feelings for Max. "Eh, I don't know." He shrugged nonchalantly.

I nodded my head and leaned onto his thighs. He chuckled and tangled his fingertips in my hair as I stared dreamily at a few students in the distance doing god knows what. "Have you spoken to Tyler yet?" He asked. "No," I mumbled softly, I really needed to talk to him and he's not even here at the moment. Not that I'm surprised.

"Hey, do you know where he could be?" I asked.

"Honestly, I don't even know. Last night we went to the bar and they said they haven't seen him for the entire week. He was there the first week but now he just fell off the face of the earth." He exclaimed.

I sighed and nodded my head in understanding as I linked our hands together. "Ron."

"Hmmm." He hummed softly. I peered up to see him facing down at me with a small smile playing on his lips. I smiled back and squeezed his hands tightly in mine. "We haven't known each other that long but you know I love you right?" I asked which seemed to take him off guard.

He blinked his eyes rapidly in shock and nodded his head vigorously as he squeezed my hands in his. A small glint flashed through his eyes but as quickly as it came was as quickly as it departed. "I love you too sweet cheeks." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and flicked his nose softly.

"I know you do."

~~~

With my eyes shut and my head leaning against the back of the tree. I hummed softly to the song playing on repeat in my head. Perfect by Ed Sheehan was one of my favourite songs amongst all the thousands.

I was currently sitting beneath the huge tree in the school's yard. I was doing a few class assignments until I got bored and decided on listening to music instead. It was two in the afternoon and I've spent most of my day doing homework or prepping myself for the beginning of my two-week preparation for the internship this coming Friday.