First Dinner with ?

Začít od začátku

"How did you know about the keys?... And the plans?... " Jareth asked for only high members of the royal family in each kingdom knows of the keys and it's purpose to open portals the Queen of makers has closed.

"Oh dang it I shouldn't have tell then that!!  That was the latest news I have gathered.... "  she mentally said to herself and bit her tongue.

"Uhhhh.... I'm sorry Lady Kellerian told me not to blurt it out loud.... "

Titania burst out in a laugh. Knowing with Kellerian's mouth still how did she know either way there have been rumors about Kellerian is a close relative to the Queen.

"Mother? " Jareth asked with concern.

"Ohhh.... My dear how many things have you even learned in just a day?"

"Not much but I'm still doing it well... "

"I haven't even learn a thing in the past of my first day! Hahahhahaa... Hahaha.. Ha.. "

"Titania please drink some water before you'll choke yourself." Said Oberon and handed a glass but she refused it and summoned her own still mad about her husband which made him more mad than usual.

"I think that's enough chat for awhile and treat ourselves with a meal... " said Jareth trying to remove the tension.

After the meal two women took a quick chat about riding the roller coaster again perhaps after the marriage in the underground. The high king and queen bit farewells and left for the night leaving the two at the throne room later. When they both reappeared at the gardens as Jareth hugged her then carried her and twirled her around.

"That's was amazing!!  You just proven yourself worthy being my bride not only a pretty flower but a damn nerdy too! "

"Careful you wouldn't wanna know what I can do."

"I know I know I'm just really happy you survived my father's death glare... You know the moment we step inside the room I feel like he was so ready to kill you but I bet he wouldn't mind if I kill him first!" Throwing a naughty smile.

"Jareth!  Don't tell ill about your father... "

"Nah he's use to it after all... All makers hate him... " he laughed silently as she lowers her head after hearing it.

"I know... "

"I think you learn more gossips than etiquettes today."

"Those were just slip ins not that much... " She smirked and kissed his cheek.

"So how was running the kingdom going? "

"A table filled with a mountain of papers lying to be read and answered... " he sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"I can help you know.. It can be like a assignment with Lady Kellerian.. I didn't graduated for nothing ..."

"Alright then I'll give you one fourth of my papers. " he said.

"One fourth?" She asked in a high pitch voice shocked.

"It's too much isn't it?"

"Nooo I want a half  your papers!"

"Are you that desperate in helping me when you have lessons my love."

"Don't worry about the lessons too much I had basic ones also major ones from my grandmother in case I needed it."

"The woman teaches more than lady Kellerian doesn't she?"

"Well yes... Still so a half?"

"It's a deal.. " they both smiled and took a quick Beck at the like and walked in the gardens as she couldn't help it but think that he almost died here with her the murderer... She really did felt bad after that like she wanted to forget and die... To disappear and never come back again...

"You look troubled.."

"Huh... Oh it's nothing I was just thinking about the past where I almost killed you no that's not right when you force me to kill you... "

"Oh yeah I remember... "

"Remember? " she asked with a angelic innocent voice.

"I have minor memories but not that much.. " he replied.

"Ohhh that's nice to hear... " she was tensing up and shaking a little.

"(Y/N)??" Said Jareth as they stroll together at the garden while looking at flowers.

"Yes? "

"Would you sing for me? "

"Uhhhh hmmmmm ahhhhhh.... Ehhhh... Wait what? "

"Please.... Precious the mood is very welcoming after all they say plants grow more faster when hearing music.. " he smiled like a innocent puppy with soft eyes,  those jewels that shines at different colors...

"Hmmm alright but a duet! "

"Ohhh my well then you go first... "

She smiled as he puts his right hand at her waist and hand in the other. Pulling her near at a dancing stance.

"Dancing too? "

"I prefer it this way... "

"Very well."

"I've been living with a shadow overhead"

"I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed"

"I've been lonely for so long"  he slot begins to take steps with her following.

"Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on"

"I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away"

"Just in case I ever need em again someday" he was the guide, the leader of this waltz. Where he'll go she'll follow.

"I've been setting aside time"

"To clear a little space in the corners of my mind" he loved it when her skirt sways from side to side especially her smile.

"All I want to do is find a way back into love"

"I can't make it through without a way back into love"

"Oh oh oh"

"I'm quite tired but still not sleepy" said Jareth as he twirled her once more before stopping.

"Why?? " she asked when she knows why but couldn't he'll it but ask.

"Cause I want to spend more time  with you darling."

"You should rest more or I'll start dragging you in bed. " she said in a playful manner.

"Ohhh will you seduce me in bed then? " he has a playful smirk in his face.

"Heavens no!!!  I want you to sleep, to rest for everyday is stressing you lately I must admit your mother look more younger than you! "

"That hurts a little precious but far women tend to age slower than males... "

"I know but she's thousands older than you Jareth and I don't want you signing everyday looking at your papers or while watching the runners."

"Thank you for your concern precious but far people can live without sleeping every night."

"Well I'm still human so you'll have to adjust your time if want a warm bed to sleep at."  She wanted to go to bed in order to meet up with Gracie in preparation as the next heir and start making amends with Jareth's papers all night.

"Alright you have my word."

"Thank you... Now off to bed. I don't want to raise a husband too you know.. "

"Geez cold off already precious."

"Goodnight J."

"Goodnight precious... "