"I'm not leaving here without you, understand?" He stated, but she breathed a small laugh and shrugged.

"It's too late to play hero." Was the last thing Dean remembered hearing before being engulfed by a bright white light, causing him to shield his eyes, still gripping the wrist of the man he had grown a small attachment to over however long it had now been.

Morgan remembered falling to the ground as the impact of the brightness and force it ejected hit her much harder than she had anticipated.

Once she opened her eyes, that's when she could finally smile. Dean and Nate had made it home, and despite not really seeing what had happened to them, she hoped they were home. She didn't feel jealous or upset, she felt happy that even if she died in here, Dean was safe and that's what mattered to her.

-
Dean remembered opening his eyes, looking around and expecting to see her laying there beside him, but instead there was just a boy, someone who had suddenly grew a hatred for despite their bonding. Instantly, he pinned Nate against the wall and held a blade to his throat.

"This is all your fault!" He yelled, his breathing heavy. "If it wasn't for you she would've made it!"

Dean grew angrier with each word, realising what Nate had actually done, even if he didn't mean to.

"Woah woah woah."  Nate raised his arms in surrender, hoping Dean, despite his anger right now, would show some mercy. "I wish she was here to, but she's strong, she'll get out."

"How?" Dean hissed. "She's not a human you idiot!"

Nate's eyes retreated to the ground, not daring to look at Dean. "You act as if I wanted this."

Dean shrugged. "That's actually what I think."

Nate pushed Dean, causing him to stumble slightly. He stared at the Nate taken aback by his actions, before his nostrils flared out of anger and he unexpectedly pushed him against a wall, his angel blade pushed against his throat.

"If you don't find a way to get her back." Dean growled. "I'll kill you."

Dean let him go, yet Nate never fought back despite having the power to. He was upset, he had lost the girl he had once loved also, it wasn't easy for him ether.

"Dean." Nate caused Nate to pause in the door frame. "That girl means a lot to me, we're going to get her back. But I can't do it alone."

Dean sighed and his head nodded hesitantly. "Fine, but first I need to find someone."

                              •••

Sam has learned from his mistakes, knowing that his brother and best friend could still be alive he decided to search.

But after a while, that's when he gave up. He hadn't seen Cas, his brother was gone and his best friend was probably Dean also. Instead of turning to drink, a thought that stained his mind, he found Mona.

Yet things took a twisted turn for the pair, it became the three year mark of the disappearance of the people who meant the most to him, and of course he was down. He drank a few glasses of whiskey, and he sat in silence remembering how good he had it when he was the youngest and of course the one being picked on.

"Will you stop moping!" Mona yelled, she had finally cracked, not knowing today was the anniversary. "I'm supposed to be your girlfriend!"

Sam stayed silent.

"The silent treatment?" She hissed. "Are you kidding?"

Sam stood up, the chair squeaked against the hard floor as he did so. "You know what!? I'm done."

She had never heard him yell before, so she was taken aback by his harsh words.

"As much as I pretend, I am not happy Mona." He sighed. "Today is the day that marks 3 years since my happiness was ripped away from me."

"Oh Sam I'm so sorry-"

"Sorry!?" Sam grew angry again, before shaking his head. "My brother made me happy, Morgan made me happy. I can't be happy without them."

She took a deep breath, knowing what this meant for her.

"And I'm sorry, but you're just not them."

A hard knock on the door caused Sam the tension the break, Sam turned to daw the door with furrowed brows.

Knock.Knock.Knock.