11 ~ bite me

-

-

A few weeks passed after the reunion between the Winchester's and Morgan, they had just done what they knew. Solving cases together and hitting the bars once a case was over.

After they had sorted out a werewolf den, the trio decided to head to the bar they had seen earlier that week. The impalas rumble came to a stop, before they entered the bar and sat down. Dean stood at the bar ordering the drinks, whilst Sam and Morgan sat side by side.

"You okay?" Sam asked with a small smile, and I nodded. Earlier that same day, Sam had seen me wince due to the gashes in my sides. They hadn't healed and Morgan thought they were getting infected, yet she didn't tell the younger Winchester this fact. Instead, she pleaded for him to not tell Dean and he obliged.

"Yeah Sam, I'm okay. Just these things take time." She smiles at him. "Anyway, how're you holding up?"

"I'm okay, just looking out for my brother." Sam looked at his older brother at the bar, a girl was clinging onto his arm and laughing at whatever he was saying.

Morgan stared at the sight, she felt a slight anger towards Dean, yet she had no real idea as to why. Her arms folded across her chest, and she pouted like a child before Sam noticed.

"You jealous?" Sam asked, amusement laced in his voice. Dean had three bottles in his hand as he approached the table.

"No." She hissed under her breath so that Dean wouldn't hear, and Sam smiled knowing she was lying.

Dean sat opposite the girl, before sliding a beer across to her. She caught it and took a long sip, letting the beer cool her down. Her eyes then met a pair of brown eyes from across the room, a bright smile on his face as he then took his shot during a game of pool. Morgan bit her lip, trying to attract the guys attention and Dean noticed. He looked at her annoyed, before looking at the boy who was clearly very into her with anger.

"Really?" Dean muttered, catching the attention of both Sam and Morgan. "That guy? He's like 4 foot nothing and that hair cut? Cmon man, we're not in the 90's anymore."

"I happen to like the 90's." Morgan winked, before getting out of her chair. She strutted over to the guy, Sam and Dean watched in awe at her confidence, something they knew she'd never lose. Dean glared between the two laughing, he couldn't understand what was so funny.

"Dean it's okay to be jealous." Sam patted his shoulder. "She might not remember the past, but you do."

Dean sighed. "What's memories when they're one sided?"

"She's good at that isn't she." Sam said, ignoring Deans question.

"At what?" He asked.

"Acting confident and put together, flirting with guys." Sam said, watching closely, mostly because of his protective brotherly instincts over her.