32

[2 months later]

[2 months later]

Together, Morgan and George had been together ever since she found him, he was a sweet kid and she couldn't help but become attached to him. Him and her and been fighting alongside each other for two months, she owed him a lot. Whilst the two were fighting, trying to find the portal and covering their tracks, Nate and Dean were on the hunt for Morgan.

It was a wild goose chase, yet Morgan had no idea that Dean was even alive let alone looking for her, yet every part of her hoped that he found a way to survive, just like he had back when he was here before.

"Morgan?" George broke her from her deep thoughts, and she blinked before smiling down at him.

"What's up?" She asked, mastering the multitasking of talking and also keeping her alert high, now that she was surviving and fighting for two.

"I was going to ask you the same question." George said. "It's been two months and you haven't told me one thing about yourself."

"That's not true." She replied. "You know that I like going to bars."

"I don't mean that." The kid stated. "I mean personal stuff."

She sighed. "What do you wanna know?"

"Who is always on your mind?"

"What do you mean?" She asked, wiping the sweat from her forehead.

"I can tell that you're always thinking of someone." George smiled with pursed lips. "Who is it? Your mom, a sibling? A lover?"

"George shut up, it's no one." She hissed, the two had become like brother and sister in their short time together, and it was refreshing to have some company in that place.

He poked her. "Now I know there's someone."

"Ugh fine." She rolled her eyes, but George was just grinning. "There's a guy."

"What's his name?" The young boy was trying to distract Morgan from the reality of purgatory for a few moments. "What's he like?"

"His name is Dean, he's tall, handsome and despite him trying to hide it, he's also very caring and considerate." She began. "Uh, he calls me kiddo even though it annoys the hell outta me, he's funny but the sarcastic kind. And he never hesitates to protect the people he cares about."

"Sounds like a good man." George smiled, which made Morgan smile also.

"He is." She felt tears fall down her cheeks. "You'd love him, and if I ever find him again, I'll introduce you."

"Wait, he's here to?"

She nodded in response.

"Then why aren't we looking for him!?" She looked down at the boy.

"Because, I don't know if he's still alive. and-" She wiped her eyes. "And I don't think he'll want anything to do with me after I ran away from him."

"Trust me, not matter how mad he is, he'll want you to find him. Any company in this place is good company." He winked at Morgan who elbowed him playfully.

"Watch it." She laughed, and then there was a crunch in the woods. Morgan's natural protective instincts filled her, her body standing in front of him whilst he drew his bow.

"Stay behind me, kid." She whispered, her eyes scanning the area as she watched the thing whip throughout different stumps and trees. Then when a twig snapped behind her, she turned around and placed her palm in front of her, this caused a Leviathan to be paralyzed. But one caught her off surprise, she was forced against her tree, her back almost wrapping around it. This caused the other one to break from the paralysis.

"George run!" She yelled, before standing up, but instead of running George threw his bow toward the ground and pulled out a blade which he had made with Morgan's help, she had been training him for frontal combat.

She was proud.

Then she sprinted in, and they began to fight side by side, before Morgan got her hand on one of their heads and light beamed from not only it's eyes but also its mouth and it dropped to the ground. And with this new power she felt inside her, she tried something knew. A Leviathan was sprinting toward them, and using her eyes, she made it scream in pain before dropping to the ground, dead.

"Wow." George looked at the bodies at the ground,  before looking up at his sister figure, his face shocked, before turning into a smile. "There's no way we'll die in here."

                                                                                     ...

"You know, you're getting on my last nerve." Dean growled at Nate, who was keeping his distance, despite knowing he could kill Dean, he was scared of how agitated Dean would become at little things.

"How did Morgan deal with you?" He sighed. "She's usually really impatient."

Dean shrugged. "Because of my charm and good looks."

"Yeah right." Nate laughed. "If you've got them, then I'm human."

"Pfft, whatever, just don't think that we're friends. I know we have been searching for a while together, but I still hate you"

They carried on walking, but they were getting nowhere, Morgan and George were too good at covering their tracks, it helped them from being tracked by the other creatures. Then Dean stopped in his tracks, gesturing for Nate to shut up.

Out of nowhere, Nate threw a large blade in Dean's direction and it just missed his head. Dean's eyes widened as he tried to process that Nate had tried to kill him, until he heard something hit the ground. A vampire without it's head, thanks to Nate anyway.

Nate shrugged. "I've always hated vampires." And with that, he walked off again, Dean trying to catch up to him. He had just saved Dean's life after he had told Nate he hated him, maybe he really did just want forgiveness.

"So, how did you and Morgan become friends?" Dean asked after a moment of silence, and Nate sighed loudly, recalling the events.

"When we were kids 5 or 6, Morgan was sat on the swing set when Bobby Finnard and his group of bullies pushed her off. I went over and stopped them from picking on her, calling her awful names that usually related to piggy." Nate explained. "And then we grew up together, I mean we became best friends, only problem being I was the most popular guy at school, and she was the least."

"Right, what was the problem?" Dean asked with a shrug.

"Problem was that we could barely talk, people would make fun. But none of that mattered when I saw her cry before prom, her date was a sham, he told her he was dared to and couldn't go through with it. I was going with Rachel, the hottest girl at school but I told her I couldn't go with her, and I went with Morgan instead." He began talking about Morgan, and that's when Dean saw it.

"You fell for her." Dean put the pieces together.

"I-i"

"Don't worry, I understand. You can't hang around Morgan Riggs without falling madly in love with her." Dean sighed. "It's just how she is."

"Yeah, I never worked up the courage to tell her, I mean after her parents death, there was nothing I could say to cheer her up and eventually she skipped town and I was out of chances." Dean patted the guys shoulder.

"I'm sorry." Dean said, which made Nate become speechless, not expecting the apology. Nate nodded a thank you, and they carried on walking in a comfortable silence.

"Take care of her." Nate told Dean, who nodded.

"Of course."