15~I promise

-

-

The next day, Dean, Cas and Sam gathered around, doing whatever it was to summon Crowley, Morgan was to caught up in her own mind to even begin to comprehend what they were doing. Her dark eyes were peering out of the window, staring at the cars driving along the road and she couldn't help but think how her life could be if she were normal.

"You alright, kid?" The familiar voice broke her from her thoughts.

She nodded, following the voice to Dean who was sitting beside her and she hadn't even realized. "Yeah I'm alright, I just, I have a feeling involving Crowley in this will just be a dangerous idea."

"What do you mean?" Dean asked, his eyes never looked away from her's.

"Well Crowley, he's the one who killed my parents, well, made me kill my mother. If he's on our side, he can turn me into that at any time and I can't hurt you." The girl sighed, looking down at her trembling hands, which showed how scared she truly was. Suddenly, she felt a warmth engulf them, before noticing that it was Dean's rather large hand.

"We won't let that happen, kid. I promise." She looked back up, meeting Dean's green eyes, before smiling in response.

"Promise me something else?" She asked, and Dean hesitantly nodded at her question. "If he does change me, I want you to kill me, okay? You, no one else."

"I promise." Dean said reluctantly, he did not want he to suffer a fate like that, and he certainly did not want to be the one to do it, but he knew he had to. It's what she wanted.

"Thanks." She replied quietly. "You're alright."

Dean chuckled. "You're not so bad yourself, kid." He ruffled her hair teasingly, before standing up and heading over to Sam and Cas. Morgan sighed, taking one last long look out at the busy town, before standing up.

A bright flame turned Morgan's attention the the devil trap which the boys had drawn earlier on, before Crowley was standing in it, he face palmed once he saw where he was.

"Moose, squirrel and Wings. How can I help?" Crowley said, a sarcastic smile plastered on his face, however it soon faded when he saw Morgan. "And of course, femme fatale. You're still hanging around with these?"

"Indeed." She replied, folding her arms and taking a step closer. "We've decided to give you a peace offering."

"Oh? And what's that?" He asked, his smile growing with excitement.

"Me." She muttered, a grin to match his on her face. Crowley raised an eyebrow. "If you offer me protection from Lucifer, and promise not to work alongside him. You can use me for whatever you want or need."

Crowley scanned the room. "Hm, tempting. First, break the devil trap."

Everyone exchanged glances, before Morgan nodded. Dean's face grew angry, Morgan watched as his emotions grew stronger. His finger pointed at Crowley.

"If you try anything!"

"Oh calm down Squirrel, I'm not going to do anything."

Dean obliged, breaking the sigil, allowing Crowley to walk freely around the room. He immediately began a walk towards Morgan, before Sam and Dean both stood in his path, even Cas hid her behind him.

"I see you've formed some special bonds." Crowley teased, whilst both Sam and Dean clenched their jaws. "Fair enough, we've got a deal. As long as I can make sure it's still a possibility."

"What?" Dean hissed.

"Well, I don't know whether her power still courses through her veins, I need to see for myself." Crowley told them, yet none of the men moved for him, so instead Morgan pushed through them.

"Do it. But I swear, you make me hurt them? I'll kill you." She growled, her eyes had a murderous gleam in them as she stared at Crowley, who actually felt fear inside him as she said this, knowing she was powerful.

Crowley nodded, before simply placing two finger on her forehead and chanting.

"Ut luceant in tenebras patitur. Huius facti patitur puella, verum est. Patitur mea potestate. Non des illi potestatem. Excita."

Morgan's eyes flashed completely black for a moment, before she blinked and then they reverted back to their usual hazel. Her emotions were monotone as she stared forward, clearly in a trance and not knowing of her surroundings. Where as on the inside, she was seeing everything, speaking and trying to break out of the spell.

"Morgan?" Dean asked, but Crowley just laughed at the man's hope.

"So, now you know she still posses the power. Put her back." Sam stated, and the three men stood with their arms folded in front of Crowley.

"Not yet, I need to test her out." He chuckled, and this time Cas' jaw clenched out of sheer anger.

"Put her back." Cas stated angrily. "You can test her out when there's an actual threat."

"You're right." Crowley turned to face the girl, before a smile spread on his face. "Or, we could test it out right now."

Suddenly, Morgan ran at Cas, her hands pushed him backwards with so much force that he crashed against the wall, despite being an angel, the small girl could still overpower him. All whilst Morgan was inside, screaming and crying as memories from that night came back to her. Once again, she tried to over power it, yet she wasn't strong enough as the urges were almost unbearable.

Cas stood up, brushing himself off before exchanging worried glances with the Winchester's as they all realized how strong she truly was, if those powers were under Lucifer's power, she could easily kill thousands of people.

"Are you quite done?" Dean hissed, staring at the girl he did't recognize, due to her emotions being completely rid from her face, her usual bright eyes were dull. He couldn't bare to look at her like this, not when she was so clearly suffering.

Crowley sighed. "Fine." He touched her forehead once more, and the girl dropped to the floor, before Dean was instantly on his knees by her side. She opened her eyes slowly, they appeared black at first, however by the second blink they had gone back to her usual sparkly hazel. Dean sighed a breath of relief, hugging her and helping her stand up.

"You know, love will get you killed in this world." Was the last thing Crowley said, before disappearing into thin air, Dean sighed knowing that he was correct. His hand kept the girl steady for a few moments, before he removed it once she walked to Cas, her arms wrapping around his neck. He looked surprised at first, but hugged her back after a moment.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, before pulling away and he smiled sympathetically at her.

"It's alright." He replied, before Morgan sighed a breath of relief, glad she could at least apologize to one person that her powers have hurt. And with that, Morgan exited the room and began a slow walk towards the diner, she needed to escape for a bit, that had affected her more than she cared to admit.

Once Morgan had sat down in the back red booth of a nearby diner, she ordered some food and stared out of the window. It had began getting dark, as she pinched the skin on her wrist, a nervous habit. She would do this until it bruised, something she had done since being a child. She believed it was an anxiety thing, yet she never really cared enough to get herself diagnosed.