3 ~ Witches suck

A week passed, and Morgan had heard nothing from the strange boys since Dean had hoped she'd die because 'she deserved it'

A week passed, and Morgan had heard nothing from the strange boys since Dean had hoped she'd die because 'she deserved it'. All this because Morgan couldn't trust anyone, the only person she ever could is Cas, and most of that is down to him being an angel.

But that morning, something was different, she heard a faint beeping coming from her desk. She opened her eyes slowly, before walking over to the noise, she completely woke up once she noticed what it was. She had bugged Deans leather jacket, and now that it was beeping it meant that there was supernatural activity wherever he was, and she became curious.

Quickly, she changed her outfit and got ready for the day before running to her garage. She pulled the tarmac off of her motorcycle, she hadn't ridden this bad boy in a long time she thought, excited to step back on it.

It took her a moment to remember how to ride it, but after a few seconds she sped down the road and followed the tracker, she kept glancing down at it to make sure she was heading the correct way.

She pulled up behind the black Impala which was parked outside of a house, she furrowed her brows, wondering what the brother's were up to. She took her helmet off, clipping it to the handle bars, before walking up the concrete steps. The door opened with a squeak, yet it was completely drowned out by the sound of glass smashing, and as she walked around the corner she noticed that the Winchester's were getting their asses kicked. She smirked, enjoying the sight.

Morgan cleared her throat, focusing on what she knew she needed to do. She walked over to where Dean was pinned against the wall by a pretty blonde girl, she pulled her by the hair, yanking her toward the ground.

"Well hello, wicked bitch of the West." The girl muttered. Dean's eyes widened as he saw Morgan, and she flashed him a small smile before turning around. The girl fighting Sam turned around at the sound of her sister hitting the floor, and she cracked her neck as the approached her. They charged at her.

"They're using a spell to enhance their strength." Dean warned, and she smiled, knowing that she had a lot of strength. She always had, ever since that night, when she grew angry or focused enough, she was strong.

The fight broke out, the blonde girls looked like they were going to lose, until they began chanting and Morgan began screaming in pain, before falling to the ground. Blood poured from her ears and nose, meaning that they were causing something in her brain. Eventually, Rowena cast a spell, causing them to kill each other with the blades each of them were holding. Morgan passed out, Dean ran to her side and held her face in his hands scanning her face to see if she was okay. She was unresponsive, despite him calling her name repeatedly. He then retorted to picking her up, and carrying her to the Impala after thanking Rowena for saving them, Sam and Dean both got into the car, both turning to make sure she was still alive.

"Now I think we owe it to her, Dean." Sam said looking at he unconscious body. "She just risked her life for us."

"I know, Sam, I know." Dean sighed, looking at the girl through the rear-view mirror. The thought of her bravery and strength in his mind. The witches were under a spell, yet she could over-power them, it made no sense but he was going to figure it out. Well, after he had thanked her for saving his life.

...

Morgan's eyes opened extremely slowly as she adjusted to the lighting in the room, the ceiling was familiar, and as she sat up she soon realized that she was back home. She smiled, knowing the brothers had brought her home, despite what Dean had said last week. She stepped out of the bed, head pounding, yet she'd never admit that fact to anyone. As she walked over to the door, she fell into the dresser, due to disorientation.

"Son of a bitch!" She yelled, annoyed that she could barely walk all because of some dumb witch, this is why she hated them. "Witches suck!"

"You got that right." The sentence was followed by a chuckle, and Dean appeared in the door frame. He then saw the girl struggling and rushed to help her, but Morgan just swatted him away.

"I got it." She hissed, and Dean raised his arms in defeat, fighting back a smile.

"Look Kid, I just wanted to say thanks." Dean started.

"Thanks?" Morgan questioned, ignoring the fact that he had once again called her kid, he nodded.

"We were stuck back there, and despite what you say, you saved our asses." Dean said. "But, we need to talk."

Morgan gulped, she had a feeling she already knew what the conversation was going to be about. I mean one girl could never over-power two witches on a strength spell, especially if the Winchesters couldn't, time to explain.

"Yes, okay." She nodded, following behind Dean as he walked downstairs to where Sam was standing looking at the photos above the fireplace. He turned once he saw us, a picture in his hand.

"Cute picture." He said with a small grin, and I smiled back, my eyes watering slightly as I took it from him. "Is that your family?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"You look happy."

"We were." She replied, stroking her dad's face with her thumb. "We really were." Sam flashed her a sympathetic look as he realized that her family had passed away, his hand patting her shoulder comfortingly. Morgan placed the picture back, smiling at it before taking a seat.

"So, the supernatural. Do you have any idea what we mean?"

She shrugged. "Well it would be stranger if I didn't."

"What do you mean?" Sam asked raising an eyebrow. "You experienced anything weird?"

"My whole life is weird, Sam." Morgan told him with a simple shrug. "You're gonna have to be a bit more specific."

The brothers exchanged glances, and so she just sighed, giving in.

"When I was a kid, I lost my mother and father to a Demon. Stuff happened that night that, despite researching my entire life, I still don't understand. I was strong, real strong and that has stuck with me for my entire life, well when I really focus anyway. That night though." She paused. "That night I lost control over my body, Crowley was there."

"Crowley? The hell was he there for?" Dean asked, and Morgan shrugged, pursing her lips.

"He touched my forehead, and suddenly I lost control over my body as if I was possessed, but I wasn't it was all me." The tears fell down her cheeks as she reminisced that night. I tried to stop myself, I really did, but I wasn't strong enough to fight it."

"To fight what?" Sam asked calmly, his face frowning as he watched the girl crying in front of her, it hurt him when someone so strong cried, it truly showed defeat.

"I killed him, my father. Whoever was in control of my body made me, and I couldn't stop it." The girl cried to the brothers, Sam stood up and wrapped his arms around her. Morgan cried into his shirt, gripping at the chest of his flannel. Dean and Sam exchanged sad expressions, both feeling guilty for bringing up her dark past.She pulled away after a moment.

"If I ever see that son of a bitch again." Morgan wiped her nose using the back of her hand. "I'll kill him."

There she is, the real Morgan was shining back through. Breaking through the scared interior.