23

-

-

A few weeks passed, and so far Nate had kept his promise and hadn't bothered the trio since the day that Morgan had almost lost her life. She wished she could've had more time to talk to him, tell him she forgave him and that she understood why he did what he did, she'd kill for her parents to be alive also.

Sam woke up with a jolt. Causing Dean and Morgan to look at him from the small table in the motel, they were eating fries for breakfast and playing cards, Sam never slept in but they decided he deserved in considering he hand't in so long.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Dean said, before groaning loudly once Morgan showed her cards and laughed, taking more fries from the table which they were using as the winnings.

"Dean." Sam said breathlessly.

"Everything alright Sammy?" Dean asked. "Are you kidding me?! You're so cheating!"

Sam nodded. "Can we talk? Outside."

"Sure." Dean stood up. "Do not look at my cards."

"I don't need to, it's pretty clear they're gonna be crap anyway." Morgan teased laughing, Dean just rolled his eyes and followed his brother out of the hotel room.

"What's up?" He asked his younger brother, who scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"I had that dream again." Sam told Dean. "Morgan, I think it's happening soon. We've got to tell her, maybe we can prevent it." Dean shushed his brother by putting a hand up, cutting him off.

"Don't tell her." Dean stated.

"What, why not?"

"If we tell her, she's gonna be looking over her shoulder 24/7. have you not seen her in there, she's actually laughing again after what happened with Nate, please don't tell her. We're here, we will protect her." Dean explained his reasons and Sam nodded in agreement. "But we need to tell Cas."

"Tell me what?" Cas appeared at the brother's sides, causing them to both practically jump out of their skin. He looked at them both innocently, yet their looks were murderous as they were ticked off with how he scared them all the time.

"Dude, seriously?" Sam said, but Cas stared at him like he had no clue what he had done. Sam and Dean stared at him more, before he finally realized and nodded. "Oh, sorry."

The brothers explained everything to Cas, about how Sam had the dream a few months back hence why they found the girl, and he had it again last night. Cas sighed, understanding Sam's powers better than anyone, therefore he knew that if he had dreamed it again after all this time, then they hadn't prevented her death, and it was fast approaching.

"Can we prevent it?" Dean asked, but Cas just shrugged in response.

"We can try, but when Lucifer is after her, I don't see us having much luck." Cas replied, before the door swung open and Morgan's small stature appeared in the doorway.