1 ~ The vision

-

-

The Winchester brothers woke up on the Tuesday morning, the elder one of the two could tell there was something wrong with his little brother, because he was squirming in his dream.

"Sammy." Dean whispered, shaking his little brother. Sam jolted awake suddenly, causing Dean to stand with a straight back, moving his head away from Sam. "You good?"

Sam nodded. "I-I think I just had a vision."

"A vision?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed. "You haven't had one in years, what makes you so sure?"

"Well." Sam started, rubbing his eyes. "I have no clue what the person looked like, all I know is we were screaming for a guy named Morgan desperately. What if they're dying, we've gotta do something Dean."

Dean sighed in response. "Sammy-"

"No Dean." The younger brother interrupted. "Don't just blow this off, I have to make sure, you know I do. I have an address in my head, I know where to go. Look, we don't have to stay long, just long enough to know he's okay."

"Fine." Dean gave in with a grimace. "But if you think I'm gonna hang round some dude all day, you've got another thing coming."

Sam laughed at his brother whilst getting out of the motel bed, he ran his fingers through his long dirty blonde hair before stepping into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Once they had both finished sorting themselves out, they headed outside to Dean's 'baby'.

The brothers got inside the Impala, it roared to life as Dean turned on the ignition, before speeding down the straight road. It was geting late, 10pm and here they were travelling along a deserted road, listening to Dean's rock music on the way to save someone they hadn't even met.

"Dude, you really gotta sort out your music collection." Sam said, rummaging through his brother's cassette tapes, until coming across one which made him hold it up. "Really, Metallica? You're such a metal head."

"You know what I told you years ago, back when we hunted the wailing woman?" Dean asked, getting a nod response from his little brother. "Well, same rules apply. Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole." Dean snatched the cassette from his brothers hand, before putting it into the cassette player and signing along loudly.

"Dean?" Sam piped up after a while. Dean hummed in response, his head bopping to the music. "You don't think this is crazy do you? That I had another vision, I mean what if-"

"Sammy I don't think you're crazy, everything with Lucifer, it's over. Whatever this is, it's something more than that and we're going to save this guy and prove that you're visions are there for good." Dean comforted his younger brother, and Sam smiled slightly, looking outside of the window.

...

The Winchester's pulled up outside a house which was located in the middle of the suburbs of Ohio, Illinois. As they exited the car and walked up the porch, a light turned on outside, signalling their presence.