4 ~ Im not alone

-

-

"You coming kid?"

Dean called up the stairs where Morgan was finishing her packing, stuffing whatever she could into a duffel bag. Last night, the brothers, mostly Sam, offered for them to take her with them. Hesitantly, she agreed and today they were hitting the road.

"Yes Dean!" She replied, annoyance in her tone. "Can't you give a woman a minute."

"A minute?" He scoffed. "We'd be here all day if you had your precious minute." He began climbing the stairs, before appearing in the door frame. He watched as she zipped her duffel bag, he smiled, despite trying to hide it as she struggled slightly.

"I just wanted to say thanks." She spoke up after a moment of silence. "I know you didn't really want me coming, but either way you agreed, so thank you"

Dean shrugged. "Whatever Kid, now come on." He turned and left, cashing Morgan to roll her eyes as she noticed something. Clearly that guy didn't do soppy, which was convenient, because usually neither did she.

"You good?" Sam asked as she came down the stairs, and she nodded in response to the younger Winchester. She took one final look at her house, before sighing.

"I'll meet you in the car." She said, the brothers exchanged a glance before obliging to what she had said.

"Don't start crying would ya? We haven't really got all day." Dean sighed, which made Sam slap him in the stomach and he groaned in pain. Morgan chuckled at them, watching them leave.

"Well, it's been fun, but I have wanted to do this ever since you died." She spoke aloud, hoping her parents ghosts were listening. "I searched, hoping you'd left something here to explain, but I'm done trying."

She began dumping gasoline everywhere, continuing to apologise to her family as she did so, but she did not expect what happened next.

"My child." The British accent rung in her eyes as she spun round, seeing the very man who killed her mother.

Crowley.

"You." She spat, continuing to dump gasoline everywhere. "What, you've come here to gloat?"

He chuckled. "I wish, instead I'm here to stop you."

"Stop me?" She laughed slightly at his comment. "Have fun."

She lit the match, staring at Crowley with a grin, who stared back at her with the same look. Which made her want to do it even more, because by the look on his face he didn't expect her to.

"If you do this." Crowley stated. "You'll loose any hope of figuring it out, we know your parents left something for you. The reason we can't tell you what we know, is because we know nothing!"

She looked at the British man with a frown, the worst thing to hear is that no one knows, after all this hunting to find out. It's an impossible answer.

"Well, apart from Lucifer himself." Crowley shrugged, and at the mention of her name, Morgan physically cringed. Knowing that it all had something to do with Lucifer, she dropped the match without hesitation.

"Oops, I dropped it." She shrugged, causing Crowley to sigh.

"Your loss." Was the last thing he muttered, before Sam and Dean burst through the door, probably at the sign of smoke. The brothers noticed Crowley and headed over hurriedly, but he was gone when they reached us.

"We need to get out of here!" Dean said over the noise of the flames, Morgan then remembered something.

"Hang on!" She replied with the same volume in her voice. "I forgot something."

She was about to sprint up the stairs, when she felt a grasp around her wrist, she looked down in confusion.

"Don't die." Dean said and she chuckled at his comment, remembering that it's what he wanted a week ago.

"I won't, go outside okay? I won't be a minute." She told the brothers, who nodded hesitantly before doing as they were told. Morgan took two steps at a time as she climbed to her room, she busted open the door and searched through her oak dresser.

"Come on, come on." She said, whilst the brothers outside were muttering the same words. Both of them knew that the house would blow up any moment now, the windows shattering etcetera.

She had pulled out all of the clothes, before finally finding the small box that was in the bottom drawer, she smiled as she saw it was still in there, stuffing it into her bag and running back downstairs.

The boys watched the house intently, leaning against the Impala with equally worried expressions. Suddenly, causing both of them to jump, all the windows shattered and the house erupted in bigger flames.

"Morgan!" They both screamed, and Sam's eyes widened, realising that his dream was finally coming true. Dean ran toward the house, before Sam grabbed his shoulder.

"What're you doing!? She need us!" Dean yelled, showing that he clearly cared more about the girl than he let on.

"I'm not losing you to." Sam muttered, before looking at the house. He barely knew the girl who had just died, yet he still felt remorse for not stopping her from going upstairs, and he still felt upset that he had lost someone he knew he'd eventually call a friend.

Then, as they were staring at the house in shock, a figure appeared in the door frame of the house and the brothers exchanged glances as the figure coughed.

"Feel free to help me!" Morgan hissed, causing the boys to realise who it was and rush over to her side, their arms wrapped around her waist, and her arms around their necks as the left there building.

"You okay?" Dean asked as they all got into the car, his astonishing green eyes looking at her from the rear view mirror and she smiled.

"I'll live." She replied, before looking out of the window. "Besides, I'm not alone anymore."

Sam turned and flashed her a sympathetic smile, she returned the look as she rested her head against the window, drifting off into a much needed sleep.