26

-"If this isn't her I'm going to kill myself

-
"If this isn't her I'm going to kill myself." Morgan muttered whilst stepping out of the car, but the brothers choose to ignore her comment as they approach the young blonde.

"Excuse me." Sam said whilst pulling his badge from his pocket. "Kylie Jennings?"

The girl moves her eyes from the ground, before filling with worry. "Yeah?"

"Do you know this rabbit?" Dean asked, pulling a picture of the masked man from his inside jacket pocket.

"You found him!" Kylie exclaims.

"Who is he?" Morgan asked, placing her fake badge back into her pocket.

"Mike Hooks." Kylie informed them. "My boyfriend."

"Well okay, do you have any idea why your boyfriend would stab somebody?" Sam asked bluntly, and you could see the smile fade on the girls face.

"Wait what?"

"How could Mike know Stan Hinkle?" Morgan asked her.

"Who?" She asked, confusion laced in her voice and facial expression.

"The victim." Sam added.

"Wait hold on a minute." She said seemingly frantic, her hands waving in front of her face as if she refused to believe it for a moment. "Oh god.."

"What's the problem?" Morgan asked, and she looked up at her with sad eyes.

"Yesterday, he was acting really weird, but I didn't think this was why, I mean why would he kill a complete stranger? It makes no sense!"

"Weird how?" Sam questioned, his eyebrows pinched together with confusion.

"Well after class yesterday, we decided to go to the thrift shop. There was a part off campus we needed costumes for, and then he found that dumb masked. I hated it, because I mean look at the thing it's creepy, but he loved scaring me. Yet the minute he put it on..."

"That's when the weird started?" Dean finished her sentence and she nodded.

"Exactly." She replied. "He just stared at me, and at first I thought he was just messing with me, but when he walked out without paying, I knew something was wrong. And then he left his phone on the counter, and I had no way of contacting him and I-" She stopped, taking a few breaths. It was clear as day that she loved Mike, and so they needed to figure out what had happened, and fast.

"Look." She said breaking them from their thoughts. "Mike is the sweetest, okay? He wouldn't hurt a fly but the minute that mask was on his head, it was like he was a completely different person and..Oh god." She covered her mouth, her head shaking from side to side, so Morgan placed a comforting hand on hr shoulder.

"We'll do everything we can to figure out what happened." Morgan replies to her, before thanking her for her time and leaving the scene. As they got back into the car, Dean and Sam turn to Morgan with the same look and she raised an eyebrow.