29

-Night had fallen upon them all again as they knock on Rita's door which is labelled 6408, they were no longer in their suits, instead they're all wearing their own clothes which couldn't feel better

-
Night had fallen upon them all again as they knock on Rita's door which is labelled 6408, they were no longer in their suits, instead they're all wearing their own clothes which couldn't feel better.

Max answered the door, which kinda surprised them.

"Uh hey kid, is your mom home?" Morgan asked peering into the house, and he shook his head.

"Aw, we needed to ask her a few more questions." Dean stated annoyed, Max turned around before looking back at them.

"I guess you could wait in here." He suggested and they all smiled, before entering the room. Sam decided to do something first, but Morgan wasn't paying attention to what. The other two scanned the room, searching for anything that could help them figure out the case.

"Hey." Dean said pointing at a deck of cards. "Poker? I could show you a move or two?" Morgan chuckled at what Dean said.

"Magic trick, something my uncle taught me." Max replied, making her heart sink slightly.

"Ah." Dean said "you guys were pretty close huh?" Morgan watched at how Dean was treating the young boy, and it made her happy to see this side of him. Max nodded in response.

"Yeah, he was cool. I miss him." Max said, and they both frowned the thought that as his uncle might've been something worse than Max could ever imagine in their heads.

"It's alright kid, he sounds like a good guy." Morgan said patting his shoulder and he nodded his head.

"He was." Max replied "What those men said about him wasn't true!" He avoided eye contact from any of them. Then suddenly, the door opened and they turned to see Rita.

"I don't appreciate you talking to my kid whilst I'm not home!" She hissed, Sam followed in behind her. Assumingly he had tried to stall her, and failed horrible.

"Okay, we were just trading some cars tricks, that's all." Dean explained, and she scowled at him.

"What are you two even doing here?" She asked. "I told you everything I know." There was a glare in her eyes as she eyed them both. Dean then looked at Max, telling the woman that this wasn't for his ears.

"Okay honey, go to your room." Rita told her son, he did as she said and he immediately left the room.

"Look, we know that Stan and the coach confronted you about Chester." Sam said once the door closed, signalling Max could no longer hear them.

"That is none of you're damn business and has nothing to do with any of this." She said through gritted teeth, and they all exchanged looks with each other.

"Those men were murdered and whether or not you believe it, your brother is connected." Sam continued, not taking any crap from her.

"How? Chester is dead, killed himself." Rita stated again and Morgan release a sigh.