5~ kid called Morgan

-"Want a beer?" Dean asked

-
"Want a beer?" Dean asked.

It had been a week since the Winchester's invited Riggs to join them, and within that time she hadn't spoken to Dean. He had been avoiding her, ignoring her, and she had no idea why. Sam on the other hand, well he took her in and looked after her, kind of like a big brother would.

The girl looked up at the elder Winchester, he was holding out a bottle of beer whilst admiring her. She was wearing her hair in a ponytail, which showed off her neck and delicate facial features.

"Sure." She shrugged, taking the beer. "So, I'm worthy of a conversation now?" She teased as he sat down.

"Look." Dean started with a sigh. "I'm not very good at-"

"Cut the crap." She turned to look at him. "There's something going on and I want to know what."

"What're you talking about?" He asked, his brows furrowed as he tried to mask his thoughts.

"For a lot of my life, I've been fighting to understand what the hell is wrong with me." She explained. "And it'd be a hell of a lot easier if people who knew, like yourself, would just tell me."

"Hey." He raised his hands in defence. "I know nothing about you, well apart from what you told us."

"Whatever Winchester." She muttered, taking a swig of her beer. Dean tensed at the girls words, but quickly hid the fact that it bothered him.

"So, how're you feeling?" He asked, causing the girl to merely shrug.

"As good as I can be." She took another long sip. "What about you?"

"Me?"

"Don't think I haven't noticed Dean, I may have only been here a week but I'm not stupid."

"Noticed what?" He asked, still confused as to what the girl was talking about.

"You're constantly on edge, I don't whether its this job or something else but you're not fooling anyone." She replied with confidence, seemingly comfortable around the man.

He shrugged. "Maybe it's from taking care of this kid called Morgan, maybe you know her."

She chuckled gently at his comment, before having a serious look on her face and patting the mans knee.

"But seriously Dean." She met his emerald eyes. "I'm here to talk if you need it.

They both stared at each other for a moment, Dean seemed to stare at the girl as if he had known her his entire life.

"Guys." Sam said, causing them to fling away from each other, they both turned to look at the younger Winchester. Dean cursed under his breath slightly before standing up.

"What's up Sammy?" Dean asked and his brother gestured for them to follow him inside the motel they were staying at. They both obliged, before Sam shows Dean the research he had done on his laptop.

Morgan laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling as she listened to what the brothers were saying, she didn't get most of it, only a single word "Djinn." And before long, she passed out asleep.

                                ...
Morgan woke up, it was still dark outside and she could hear the wind outside picking up. She sighed, rolling over expecting to see the brothers, yet they weren't here. She furrowed her brows, stepping out of her bed and looking round the motel.

"Sam? Dean?" She called out, yet there wasn't a reply, until she saw a figure in the bathroom, covered in tattoos, and her throat closed up. She ran behind the bed, picking up her phone, not taking her eyes off of the thing.

She dialled Deans number and it rang three times.

"Yo." He said.

"Dean where are you?" The girl asked in a panicked voice.

"Me and Sammy are just-" Dean started, until hearing the fear. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"Look, there's something here and I don't know what." She said, pulling her machete from her waistband, there were initials carved into the wooden handle H.R, they were her fathers initials, Harry Riggs.

"Morgan, you need to get out of there." Dean replied sternly, but Morgan ignored his instructions.

"It's okay Dean." She told him. "I've got this."

"No you-" She cut him off by hanging up the phone, she couldn't rely on the brothers her entire life and besides, she had hunted before and wasn't too bad at it.

She began sneaking up to the bathroom, releasing quiet breaths after holding them for a long time. Once she reached the bathroom, her arm grabbed around the things neck and she stabbed it in the side.

Suddenly, the thing turned around and crystal blue eyes were staring at her, a pair of bright eyes that were only as spectacular as those belonging to the elder Winchester. What Morgan assumed was he Djinn that the brothers were hunting, caressed her cheek, a blue glow appearing at the side of her face, before she passed out.

Minutes later, Sam and Dean burst into the room, guns at the ready before seeing the sigh in front of them. Dean crouched down as he saw a glimmer in the motel room light, whilst Sam searched the motel room to see if she was hiding.

"She's been taken." Dean muttered, picking up the machete and Sam furrowed his brows.

"How do you know she didn't just escape?" Sam said hopeful, but Dean just sighed and held up the machete.

"She'd never go anywhere without this, it was her fathers." Dean replied, which made Sam scrunch up his face in confusion.

"How would you know that?" Sam asked. "Unless..."

Dean cut him off by leaving the room, wanting to avoid the conversation with his younger brother. As he paced down the hallway, the blue eyes appeared in front of Dean, caressing his cheek also, causing him to fall asleep just like Morgan had moments ago.