34

-Dean sprinted toward the portal, Morgan's hand intertwined in his, however just before reaching the glow, an invisible force threw them away and caused them to smack against the ground

-
Dean sprinted toward the portal, Morgan's hand intertwined in his, however just before reaching the glow, an invisible force threw them away and caused them to smack against the ground.

Morgan groaned whilst standing up, there she saw three leviathans, their hands balled into fists. Dean stood beside Morgan with his blade, and Nate on the other side of her after cracking his knuckles.

The fight broke out between the three and the leviathans, cuts and bruises appearing on their bodies, Morgan and Nate working together with their powers and Dean wielding his blade skilfully.

Then, Nate was seconds away from being killed and something inside Morgan switched as she finally saw her old best friend that had saved her from bullies years ago and she knew she couldn't let that go. Her hand thrusted outward, and instantly the leviathan died. Nate looked at her, a scared look on his face knowing that she had now gained complete control over the powers she possessed.

Then she turned to where Dean was fighting, and she did the same thing, light beaming out of the leviathans eyes and mouth, before falling to the ground. Dead.

The two boys exchanged glances before looking at the girl who was breathing heavily.

"No one else dies." She stated through gritted teeth, still angry and mourning due to the death of Elliot. Nate walked over to her, his arms wide about to hug her, however she pushed him and he stumbled backwards.

"I did the right thing, I didn't do it for you." She hissed. "Why did you get to live when Elliot had to die!? And for what?"

Deans arms laced around her and she suddenly began sobbing in his arms, his head resting on her head before noticing the portal and whispering to her.

"It's time to go, kiddo."

Morgan nodded and they walked to the portal, before she turned around and looked at Nate, gesturing for him to follow.

"Are you coming?" She asked and his smile grew as he ran toward them, but once he reached the slippery hill, he continuously slipped back down , therefore a huge sigh escaped her lips.

"I'm sorry." She whispered to Dean, before dropping down the hill and exerting all her force into helping her old friend get up the hill. She succeeded, and once Dean had grabbed hold of his arm she smiled sadly it him.

"What're you doing kid?" Dean asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Quit messing around and get up here."

The girl simply shrugged. "This portal is for humans."