Daughter

1st Person P.O.V

  And if I seem dangerous,

Would you be scared?  

Flashback

//Warning, contains abuse, depression, and sensitive topics//

A world of color surrounded me as I plummeted toward Midgard to be with the father I'd never met. I'd always imagined him to look like the Allfather, a wise senior with life advice. I was snapped back to reality when my feet made contact with the ground, forcing my body forward as I lost all my balance.

My new place of residence was photonegative of Asgard. Where there was laughter were now footsteps and drunken catcalls. Where there was light was now overcame with darkness and lurking shadows. I shivered whilst making my way toward an old trailer in an abandoned parking lot surrounded by dumpsters. I couldn't think, I was just shocked, but if my mind wasn't frozen, I wouldn't have knocked on that godforsaken trailer.

A smell of alcohol welcomed me, along with a new sense of fear. Standing before me was a middle-aged male, clearly drunk, with greying hair and a stubble. His eyes pierced through me like a dagger as he spoke," soo, you're the pretty lady I've never met"a wicked smirk form after his slurred statement. 

"Err, yes I am Y/N, your daughter," I say timidly, "haha, no need to get so formal up in here" he chuckles, while motioning me to come in. I hesitantly walk in the 1 bedroom trailer with about 600-700 square feet. Everything inch of the house reeked of beer, whether it was splashed over nylon carpet, or creating injuries with the broken bottles on the floor, tables, chairs, you name it.

My body jumps when I heard the door lock, a mischievous grin plastered on his face, one that Loki wore on his face whenever doing something wrong or wicked. "No, stop thinking about him you foolish girl" I scold myself, "he doesn't want you!" I manage to force the thoughts out of my head only to be met with the haunting figure standing a mere foot away from me. Slowly I back away, but he keeps following me and starts to speak. 

"You remind me a lot of my dear Lily, Y/E/C eyes that could persuade God. Beautiful lips that mesmerize and a body of gold." 

"Is this what Midguardians are like?" I questioned disgusts and scared but had no time to answer as he started leaning closer and closer. "THINK, what are your options here," my brain racks different futures, "I could run out the door, but in early winter I'm asking for death, not to mention there are probably hundreds of creeps that waiting for me outside in the darkness. So what then, I stay here? Here to either die or be raped or both. No, I'll lock myself in the washroom and stay there, hopefully, he'll be like Thor and forget everything in the morning."

I bolt toward the washroom in one rapid motion and furiously lock the door while leaning onto the wall as I start breaking down. This time, I cried for everything, cried for my mother, Loki, my uselessness and the betrayal I've felt and to top it off my father was outside the door, banging to let him in. I wept until dawn, hours after the man had most likely passed out on the couch. I felt, fear, disgust, depressed and worthless. Slowly I decided that it might be safe to see if he was in the trailer, "perhaps I could tie him up if he is unconscious." 

I slowly crept toward the living/dining room area as I was face to face with a man you would've thought dead if you hadn't seen his movement. "What do you want bitch?!" he states, his tone cold and harsh. Tears well in my eyes as I prayed for my future.

2 Months Later

Hell was all I could think of to describe what these past two months have been. My birth father had split personalities; when he was drunk, he was too close, touchy and disturbing, but his sober side was abusive and loud.

Bruises and cuts splattered over my weak and thin body. My hair was greasy and my body dirty due to not having showers in weeks, my thin body due to the lack of food as I scrounged for scraps in the trailer and dumpsters and bruises and cut due to, well you know who it's because of. Today was one of the days he didn't feed me.

My father was off to get drunk somewhere most likely so that's when I made my move toward the dumpsters for food, I was meters away from the trailer when I was met with 2 daggers, figuratively and literally. His eyes met mine and my blood curdled. He was on the edge of drunk, a dangerous mix of both personas. Pushing me against a brick wall, he screamed, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OUTSIDE!" he slams my body again and I swore my skull had cracked. The knives are pulled out as he draws lines on me like a canvas, blood-drenched and my mind foggy, I am thrown the ground over and over again until all 206 bones had been cracked or broken. I believe I passed out halfway through that torture, I don't remember. All I remember is a falling sensation and entering the bleak water.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N  

Thank you so much for waiting patiently and I am so sorry about the late update and I honestly have no excuse other than school. This chapter is really angsty and I'm sorry if this covered a sensitive topic, I will try to write more fluff/happier stories but those will have to come in 2-3 past sense chapters as this is supposed to be a really dark origin story for the villain/protagonist (a.k.a you :)) thank you again and I will try to be more active!