He straightened up and grabbed her hands gently, he made her sit up and she released the breath she was holding. He raised her chin and stroked his lips against hers gently, he broke the kiss and cupped her cheek through her hair "will you do it for me ?" He whispered, she blushed and nodded. She reached to unbuckle his belt and unzip his trousers, she pulled them down slightly and looked up at him. He placed his hand on her head then she wrapped her lips around the tip of his member, he closed his eyes shut and gently tugged on her hair.

After a couple of minutes, he pulled her head away and they quickly got under the covers with him on top of her "h-hurry.." She whispered "I can't wait any longer" she sighed, he positioned himself "are you ready ?" He lifted up her legs "hm" she nodded and smiled "a-ah !" She threw her head back as he slowly got inside of her, she had her arms around his waist as she let out a small moan. He glanced at her face as her nails dug in his back "Kyokai" he cupped her cheek, she slowly opened her eyes "K-Kyoya..." She blushed "does it hurt ?" He asked against her lips "w-we just didn't do it in a long time, I-I'll get used to it" she mumbled "I'll take it slowly then, we have all the time we need" he pecked her lips "a-ah !" She clenched on his back as he thrusted slowly, he buried his face on her neck "are you alright ?" He asked, she nodded.

After the carnal activity they had, he spooned her as they panted heavily, his arm over hers "was it always that amazing ?" He breathed out "every time with you is like our first time" she smiled "come here" he turned on his back. She shifted closer and rested her head on his shoulder, he put his arm around her and sighed in relief. They watched how their hands entwine "I love you, Kyo" she blushed "I love you too, Kai" he slightly smiled and kissed her forehead, she blushed and snuggled on him. They looked at each other, she softly pushed his bangs and he placed her hair behind her ear. They kissed and smiled at each other, she chuckled "what's so funny ?" He played with her hair tips "after all those years, we finally got married" she whispered and kissed his cheek "my wife" he whispered "my husband" she whispered back and they slept in each other's arms.

As the sun rises, she opened her eyes to see his sleeping face first thing in the morning. Body slowly rising and falling as breaths coming in and out of his slightly parted lips, his strong arms loosely wrapped around her body, and his legs tangled with hers under the bedcovers. She took a quick scan around the area, their clothes and dry rose peddles all over the floor. She flinched when he pulled her closer there was barely any space between them "that's right, we got married" she thought. She gently kissed his lips and felt him kiss back for a moment, he breathed in and brought her closer to him "good morning, Kyo" she whispered softly "hn" he placed a lazy kiss on whatever he reached, which was the bridge of her nose. She giggled as he nuzzled his nose on her face and inhaled her scent.

She smiled and buried her face in his neck, fingertips drawing circles on his chest "s-sweetie" she whispered, he opened his eyes in surprise and looked down at her "a-ah" she flinched and turned red "I thought since w-we're married I should start calling you that" she explained shyly "hn" he buried her face in his neck "I'll answer" he mumbled, she smiled and blushed "meaning you like it" she thought and snuggled closer.

She blushed for a moment "say Kyo.." She mumbled "hn ?" He pressed his lips against her forehead "back in high school, you know, when we started our...activities.." She blushed "what about it ?" He mattered drowsily "did you have a lot of cold showers whenever I stop you ?" She asked "where did you get that idea from ?" He popped a vein "I heard when guys get...excited... they take really cold showers to calm down" she explained "so did you ?" She looked up at him "truthfully ?" He asked and she nodded "quite a lot, yes" he answered and she flinched "but only because I didn't want to force anything on you" he said "now sleep" he buried her face into his neck.

He didn't even hold back his loud groan when she slipped from his arms, she chuckled as he tried to pull her back by her hand but there was no effort since he was too tired "I'll make breakfast" she got up "make tea as well" he sat up and yawned. She pulled out one of his big shirts from the luggage they brought way before to wear it, he smirked at her from behind as he stared at her covering her naked body, she glanced at him over her shoulder and bit her lip seductively "don't look" she smiled "come here" he gestured with his finger "if you want me then I'm in the kitchen" she poked his nose, he watched her from the bed walking down the stairs.