apology and plot

hi, so you might of guessed i don't write anymore. so this is a message to say zorry about that

if you care hi im dinah and i still love 5sos, but now as i have gotten older i have moved away from fantasy and fanfiction to other interests. like other music (bts, monsta x, mika whatever), tv (skam, queer eye uwu) and learning (psychology, german, biology, english and norwegian)

if you liked me you can still find me on twitter with @candykths where i shitpost mostly about bts 25/8, but i will no longer be using wattpad for reading or writing and havent in a long time.

thank you so much for reading my works i genuinley love creative writing and got so many lovely messages :) and if you care is is the whole plot for this book that i wrote in notes in like 2015, this was literally my favourite one and i was so proud of her

dinah :)

BACK TO BASICS

Calum (17) and Michael (17) are dating. They are pretty serious, and are in sixth form at norwest and are friends with Luke (16) and Ashton (17). After a night at a club, they are involved in a car accident, Luke has a broken leg, Ashton and Calum have concussion. But Michael suffers severe head trauma and goes into a coma. Calum is told he will probably never wake up. However after around a week, Michael wakes. All of the big are called, but are shocked when Michael doesn't remember any of them, or even who he is for that mater.

Calum is desperate to get Michael back to his old self, he misses his boyfriend. But Michael, ha no idea what has happened, and can't wen walk by him self. He goes to see Michael pretty much everyday, and helps him remember all the things he had forgotten.

Luke starts dating a nurse called Bethan, who saved Michael's life. Luke starts to develop feelings for Ashton. But doesn't know how to tell him, he goes to Michael for help. And he tells him to follow his heart, he breaks up with Bethan, and asks him out Luke and Ash start to date

After two months Michael is allowed home. Calum finds things stressful and explodes, yelling at Michael. Michael gets very upset and Calum storms out.

Calum feels very guilty, and tries to persuade Michael to forgive him. Luke and Ash form a plan, when Michael goes back to school, they ask each to meet them in janitors closet, Calum waits for Ashton and as Michael comes in, Luke locks them both in. Calum apologises, and just before he is about to give up,Michael remembers how they fell in love. Calum moved in next to Michael in year nine, and they became friends. Each began to fall for each other, and they left secret messages for each other, in a gap in the wall. And had secret knocks of the wall. Until one day, Calum serenaded Michael, and they started a relationship. They forgive each other.

A few weeks later it is Michael's birthday, and the boys plan a surprise party. Michael is well liked at school, and a lot of people show up. Michael is over joyed, and well, sexy times happen.

Michael becomes increasingly annoyed, as he can still not walk with out the help of crutches, and gets tired easily, and mostly uses a wheelchair. He goes to more physio and tries to learn how to walk and then one day he did. And Calum proposes.

Prologue: Car crash

1: Wake up, find Mikey, Luke surgery

2: Find out what happened, Intro James, Mikey wake up

3:Get told about what happened to Michael, Michael is told his name etc gets introduced one at a time Luke, Ash, Cal (maybe different chapters if too long, but cal does not want to Michael to know they are dating

4:Luke has to stay in hospital still, talks to Michael everyday, Calum doesn't want to come back to the hospital, Luke makes him, come and talk to Mikey he does, but doesn't mention him and Michael dating still