orrr,

I could spam your phone?

Read Just Now ✔

Umbrella Man 🌂💙
❤☀💙💓💖💜💞💙❤
💞💜💖☀💓💖💞💜☀
💓💖💓💙☀💞💜❤☀

Read Just Now ✔

Umbrella Man 🌂💙
dudeee

broski

friend

fam

pal

bud

bro

Read Just Now ✔

Umbrella Man🌂💙
cutie ;)

Read Just Now ✔

Umbrella Man🌂💙
im bored

Read Just Now ✔

Umbrella Man🌂💙
hey,

did u hear abt what
happened 2 the Italian chef?

he pasta way

😂😂😂😂😂

Read Just Now ✔

Umbrella Man🌂💙
u know what i just realized?

im fucking hilarious

arent u just the luckiest?

Read Just Now ✔

Umbrella Man🌂💙
low key wanna pull your hair rn

Read Just Now ✔

Jimin sighed under his breath leaning back onto his chair, letting his weight fall onto it as a blush crept across his face and a smile painted over his mouth.

He couldn't resist the temptation of hearing the man's voice, his silly and pointless texts somehow melting his heart, the blonde giving in.

Jimin picked up his phone and went to his caller list, clicking on Umbrella man🌂💙 as it rang only once until the two lines line connected.

"Oho, speak of the devil." He heard from the other side, Min Yoongi's deep voice echoing in his ears. He let a smile spread across his face at the sound, never getting used to the way his words slurred and his gravelly voice came out through the other end of the phone.

"You can't send me things like that," Jimin said, twirling his fingers on a pen, looking down at his hand. In his opinion pens were one of the most unsatisfying objects he had messed with to keep his hands busy. they were just too plain for his liking. Along with pencils, pens didn't give his him the satisfaction from the nervousness that always tended to run through him like fabric and carpet did. He liked the feeling of the material as it ran through his fingers and dug between his nails.