After Kyokai wore the dress, she looked at herself in the mirror. Kyokai got out of the curtains and frowned at their looks "is something wrong ?" She blinked "it's a pretty dress" Adelheid said "but 'pretty' isn't enough for a wedding ! It's should be 'gorgeous' !" Bianchi exclaimed "is that so ?" Kyokai twirled a pair of hair around her finger "Arah, Kai-chan" they looked behind them "Oba-san" Kyokai's eyes widen "I guessed you would be here" Kaiya smiled "is this the wedding dress you chose ?" She touched the wedding dress "hm" Kyokai nodded "did Kyoya choose it ?" Kaiya smiled and narrowed her eyes and Kyokai nodded again, which made Kaiya chuckle "men" she rolled her eyes "I'll choose a better one for you" she patted her shoulder "you don't really have to" Kyokai shook her head "it's fine ! It's the least I can do" Kaiya smiled.

After that, Kyokai went back home, she unlocked the door tiredly and entered "I'm home" she mattered and removed her heels "Kyoya ?" She called "Kyo ?" She looked in the living room and placed the bag down "hm, not home yet ?" She frowned and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. While she was cooking, she received a phone call from Xavier, saying that he might not make it to the wedding "what ?" Her eyes sadden "are you alright ?" She asked "yes princess, but my legs stopped working and I'm afraid I can't get out of the hospital soon" he explained "I understand" she mumbled "I'm sorry, princess" he sighed.

She sat at the table with her cheek on her hand, staring at the untouched dinner for two. She sighed heavily and rested head head on the table "Kyo-san.." Kusakabe sighed heavily as he watched Kyoya working on the paperworks, he kept typing things on the laptop then work on more paperworks, not noticing the time "Kyo-san, I think you should go home tonight like the rest of the employers" Kusakabe suggested "I'm not a herbivore like them, I have enough stamina to go through the night" Kyoya said without removing his eyes from the papers "exactly, which is why you should go home" Kusakabe said.

Kyoya glared and slammed the papers on the desk "why is that ?" He said "it's late, Kyo-san. What about Kyokai-san ? I'm sure she's still waiting for you" Kusakabe said and closed his eyes shut, afraid to get a tonfa to the face. But opened his eyes at the shuffling sounds, he saw Kyoya grab his blazer and leave the office. Kusakabe chuckled and smiled "Kyo-san as always, just need a little push"

He had to hurry home when he saw the seven missed calls and messages, he got inside the dark house and spotted the light peeking out of the kitchen. He saw her sitting there with her head and arms on the table, covered dinner for two in front of her, neither untouched. He stepped closer quietly and pushed her bangs off her eyes, he rubbed under her eye and she frowned "wake up" he whispered "hmm welcome back" she smiled drowsily "I'm home" he stroked her hair "are you hungry ?" She sat up and yawned, she smiled at his nod.

After eating and sitting together for a while, she went to take a shower at their bedroom's bathroom. She ran her fingers through her soaked hair, she shuddered at the cold feeling behind her back "Kyoya" she whispered as he ran his hands around her body, he kissed the sweet spot on her neck from behind and trailed his fingers down her stomach "baby, we agreed to wait until the wedding" she gasped and reached behind her to cup his cheek, tilting her head for him to get more access "why ?" He whispered in her ear before licking its shell.

She turned to face him and ran her hands up and down his torso "because.." she smiled "I thought if we were patient enough, it would feel amazing that night" she shrugged "even though it feels amazing every night" he kissed her cheek and she chuckled "you know, so it would be special" she hugged his waist, he hummed and pecked her lips "I understand" he mumbled against her forehead.

He then frowned at the look of her eyes "what happened ?" He asked "hm ?" She flinched and looked up at him "you look down" he noted and pushed her soaked hair off her face "did I do something ?" He asked, she held his hands that were on her cheeks and shook her head "it seems that papa won't make it to the wedding" she mumbled "hn" he rubbed her cheeks with his thumbs "he's currently in the hospital because of his legs and he won't be able to walk again, so.." She mumbled "alright listen.." he raised her head to meet his forehead "how about after the wedding, we go straight to the hospital and surprise him there ?" He suggested. Her eyes widen "will you really do that for me ?" She smiled and he nodded "I want that" she nodded and smiled against the kiss he gave her.