Chapter 12 Part 1: The Pixie Party

(song - Youth, Shiki Tv Blanc soundtrack)

Chapter 12 - The Pixie Party

"Soooo......." I trailed off, sitting on the couch at Billy Black's house.

My aunt had dumped me off here so that I wouldn't see my party getting put together. Billy sat in his wheel chair on the other side of the wooden coffee table.

"Mm?" He said, his attention turning to me.

"This is kind-of boring." I said, looking around the cabin and nodding my head at the words.

"Your aunt will have your graduation party ready in a few hours. She's hired the best to put it together." Billy promised.

That still left me sitting here on his couch for the longest time in my life. He didn't have a tv, which I learned was why he showed up to my aunt and uncle's house to watch baseball sometimes when Charlie Swan wasn't avaliable. After hours of waiting, the phone rang which signaled that everything was set up for me. Billy gave me instructions that I was going to be picked up by Sue Clearwater who had been invited along with her children to come to my party. They lived in La Push, so it was only minutes later that a car pulled up.

Some girl was in the passenger's seat of the car, but Seth sat in the back seat waiting for me to join them. I rushed out of the cabin and climbed in their car. The ride down was a silent one, if you could call Seth talking the entire time to me while everyone else remained quiet silent. He had tons of new things to tell me that I'd missed out on while I'd been staying at home since graduation. For one, he finally worked up the nerve to go cliff diving with the older Quileutes.

"Not you too." I said, wanting to face palm myself.

"It was the most exhilerating thing I'd ever experienced." Seth smiled, the excitement built up in his eyes.

"It's your life. Just don't try and convince me into doing it with you." I replied.

"That's funny, that's just what my sister said." he grinned."Isn't that right, Leah?" Seth said, turning to the girl in the passenger seat in front of me.

"Do me a favor and shut up." Leah said, her hand going to her forehead as if she had a headache.

"Yep." Seth bounced, turning to me.

Did the boy not know an insult when it was said to his face? Seth deffinately was a special one.

When we arrived at the house, a ton of other cars were parked in the drive and around on the opposite bank. They couldn't park in the grass by the house because it was marked off by a tall, white lattice fence. It had yellow ribbons intertwined at the top of it and a ballon at every post. A white lattice arch marked the entrance. Bunches of ballons and a large bow were on either side of it.

The only thing I could think of was how did my aunt have that up in three hours? I blinked repeatedly at it, like it was going to disappear before my eyes if I did it enough times. No, it was actually there. I climbed out of the car once Seth's mother had parked and we crossed the street to go in.

"There she is!" My aunt cried as I walked in the front door which had a huge yellow bow on it also.

She wrapped her arms around me. I was still in shock at the room that I didn't care what she was doing to me.

The furnature in the living room had been rearranged so that the open side was right where you walked in the door. They were all covered in white cloth that had been tucked into the crevices to cover the original fabric. The glass coffee table had one of those bowls with water and yellow flower candles floating in it, giving off the scent of cinamon. There were flower-like paper coasters sitting on the table, white and edged with yellow. The room's accesories had been arranged so that they made more sense to the room's layout.

In the kitchen, a white cloth was over the table. It was also edged with yellow like everything in the room. Sitting on top was a layered platter with white cupcakes on top. There were hundreds of them sitting there. The bread was vanilla to go with the theme of white and yellow. It sat at the middle of the table, with the lunch foods sitting around it. out the sliding glass door was tables set up with white cloths as well and the whole backyard was decorated with ballons, bows, and flowers. The lattice fence not only framed the front of the house, but the party too.

A grill had been set up on the patio for grilled foods and there was a table with speakers out in the corner of the yard for music. It was even more impressive that what I knew my aunt could do, so I turned to her and asked her.

"Did you make all of this?" I said as soon as I got her to release me.

"Oh, I helped dear, but Mr. Cullen's daughter Alice did most of the work designing the space and ordering the boys to move things." Phelicia said charmingly.

I hadn't even taken notice of the guests with my eyes distracted by my party. Everyone who I had asked for my aunt to include, plus whoever she invited had come. Seth, his sister Leah, their mother, and I had been the only ones missing from the party. With everyone here now, it could begin.

Surprisingly, I wanted to hug whoever had accomplished the devistating feat.

The girl responsible for my amazing party stood forth as if I had called her out loud."Thank you so much!" I said, going around my aunt and holding my arms out to her.

"It was no big deal." Alice smiled back with her pearly whites, hugging me back.

"All right, let's get this party started!" A voice yelled from outside.

A guy with broad shoulders was standing out by the grill, a spatula in hand lifted up in the sky in a fist pump. I had no idea who he was, but I figured he was the one making the food. It was then I discovered that everyone here was dressed so nicely, but I was stuck wearing a plain T-shirt and jeans.

"Come on, I have an outfit for you." Alice said, tugging at my hand and leading me to the stairs.

The guy who had barged in on my first doctor's appointment chuckled as if he had just heard and old joke and the girl who had her arms wrapped around him smiled as well. I passed my friend Anna and Mickie who had been standing near the back.

"Should I be worried?" I asking them unsurely as Alice dragged me with her.

"Bye Lills!" Mickie waved, cupping her hand over Anna's mouth before she could talk and smiling like a maniac.

That's when I decided anything Mickie said with that kind of smile on her face was dangerous.

"Seth?" I asked as I was pulled up the first stair.

He put his hands up in front of him, pleading innocence."Sorry Lilia."

"You traitor!" I shouted as a joke as Alice kicked it into high gear and had me run up the stairs with her before anyone came to my rescue. I heard the whole downstairs laugh.

The girl who had created my incredible party led me to my room where she closed my door and locked it behind her. She had forced me to stand in the middle as she did this, so I couldn't escape. Alice spun around, jumping a bit in the process when she went to face me.

"I brought tons of clothing with me, so if the first outfit isn't you favorite. There's tons more to try one!" She said excitedly.

Have I died? If not, someone please kill me now. I despise playing dress up and refuse to let this girl treat me like a barbie doll. My hair's white, not blonde!

######################################

Suddenly Edward let out one large laugh at something he must of heard from someone's mind.

"What was that?" I turned to look at him, still attatched to him with my arms wrapped around his.

"Nothing." He said, stiffling another laugh from a room of on lookers."I'll tell you later Bella."

"Okay." I agreed, and decided it could wait.