A Home Full Of Love

Amaterasu: I'm not feeling well enough to do an entire intro, let's just get to the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-After filling out a report with the officer, Y/N and Angelia thanked Carly for not allowing the officer to enter Y/N's Home, Carly dismissed it and said that she knew Y/N would have done the same thing for her if it happened the other way around; the hybrid smiled and agreed.-

Carly (Looks at Angelia): So, Y/N, who is this lovely lady?

Y/N (Places her tail around Angelia's Waist): Carly, this is my mate, Angelia.

Carly (Start Fangirling): OH MY GOODNESS! Y/N, YOU FINALLY FOUND TRUE LOVE! Y/SN (Your Shipping Name) FOREVER!!

Angelia (Looks at Y/N in confusion): Y/SN? 

Y/N (Exhales and Blushes): Carly here and I are Otaku Buddies; whenever I'm not at work or have nothing to do, we would watch Anime together and we have our own ships. Y/SN is our ship name, Angelia.

Angelia (Raises her eyebrow with a chuckle): She just shipped us?

Y/N (Raises her eyebrow): Don't you ship us?

Angelia: Of course I ship us.

Y/N (Nods): Then, Y/SN is canon!

-While Carly is still fangirling about Y/SN being canon, Henry and the boys walk over to Angelia and Y/N-

Henry: What the hell what that all about?

Y/N: Carly just fangirling about Y/SN being canon.

Henry (Shakes his head): I'm not talking about that, we all knew that Y/SN was going to be canon.

Y/N (Looks at Henry with a raised eyebrow): How?

Henry/Bendy/Boris: Because we all ship it!

-Y/N facepalmed and exhaled deeply but she calmed down when her love kissed her cheek-

Angelia: I think he was talking about what was going one Rose and Katherine. (She points her thumb at the two women who are talking among each other about something sinister)

Y/N: Rose put an Eviction Notice on my door, claiming that I haven't paid my rent in 4 freaking months.

Bendy: Is this about Angelia knocking Katherine on her ass in the hospital?

Boris: Mostly likely.

Katherine (Behind them): You know that we can hear you, right assholes?

Henry: Oh, we know that you can hear us...

Boris: ...It's just that...

Bendy: ...We don't give a damn if you are here or not...

Angelia & Y/N: Bishes!

-While Katherine and Rose looked at the pack, who were busy high-fiving each other to give a damn about the two of them, with their mouths ajar and eyes wide until Ms. Rose remembered that this was her property and she could kick them off of it-

Ms. Rose (Clears her throat): All of your hooligans, get off of my property!

Angelia (Looks at Ms. Rose): Oh, we're leaving alright. I just want you to know that you all fucked up.

Katherine: What do you mean by that, bitch?

Angelia: You'll find out, I would love to stick around but I'm allergic to synthetic ass hoes and greedy gold-diggers. (Looks at Y/N) Let's get you some clothes and other things, Love; then we can head back to my condo. (Looks at Henry and his sons) What are you 3 gonna do?