Level S

(Boris and Bendy run into the next room only to see a giant 'O' in the middle of the room and a hole in the ceiling)

Boris: What the heck is that?!

(A Spotlight shines at the top of the giant letter and they see)

Amaterasu (Dressed in a Team Rocket Outfit, but instead of an 'R' there is an 'O'): Prepare for trouble! The pack has arrived!

Wulf: And make it double! It's time to let the furs fly!

Amaterasu: To protect the world from devastation!

Wulf: To Unite all pack members within our nation!

Amaterasu: To denounce the evils of truth and love!

Wulf: To extend our paws to the stars above!

Amaterasu (Smirks): Amaterasu!

Wulf: Wulf!

Amaterasu (Strikes a pose): Team Okami blasts off at the speed of light!

Wulf (Strikes a pose): Surrender now or prepare for an unwinnable fang fight!

Taz (Flips in position between them): Taz! That's right!

(Boris and Bendy look at them like they have completely lost it)

-(Quick Note: Wulf and Taz are two of my pack members and good friends: Wolfpack1122 and Tazmaniandevil15.)-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-(Henry and Angelia's Perspective)-

The Former Joey Drew Studios Employee and the Boss of Animated Ambitions walked down a long downwards stairway that soon came to a door, opening the door led to the last place that Y/N was before she was taken away by the demented ink creation known as Alice Angel; from what Bendy and Boris told her, Alice would have most likely taken Y/N to the end of Level S and, knowing that demonic angel, she would have lots of tricks and traps for the two humans. Bendy and Boris agreed to move behind the scenes so that Alice didn't know that Angelia and Henry had aid from the shadows. The Plan was a go, Henry and Angelia now stood at the bottom of the lift shaft, the broken lift to their right and the entrance to Level S was right in front of them.

"Hold on, Y/N." Henry began as he looked at the Level Sign.

"We're coming to save you." Angelia finished and the two of them walked onward.

The corridor of Level S was like any of the others that they have passed through thus far: planks of wood laid against the wall, papers all over the floor and some pinned or taped to the wall, a large box and a smaller one right next to it. Angelia and Henry walked down the long neck hall until they reached a split in the path, one going left while the other went right, before them was a sign:

Level S
Accounting & Finance

Management Office
GRANT COHEN >
-
< Archives J-L
< R&D Access

Angelia looked at the sign for a moment before she looked at the man to her left.

"Who is Grant Cohen, Henry?" The blonde-haired woman asked him.

"Grant was the Financial Manager here at the studios when they were up and running; the guy had a strange obsession with money that made more people stay clear of him but the books stayed in order and the profits were good so we saw no reason to get rid of him." Henry answered while still looking at the sign before him. "Come on, we need to get a move on, this way." Henry walked to the left and the blonde followed behind him, they came to a sealed but as they came closer they noticed that the turn wheel for the door was gone: Meaning - You Shall Not Pass!