Stolen Home

Amaterasu: We're back again with another chapter! Let's get a move on!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(3 Days After Being Bothered By Katherine & Ms. Rose At The Hospital)

-Y/N walked outside for the first time in 3 days, stretching her arms out to the sun as her ears percked up as well and her tail stretched out as well. After being locked in that damn room for days, Y/N was enjoying her first taste of real fresh air-

Y/N (Bones popping as she reaches out to the sky, feeling the sun on her skin/fur): Ah! Man, this feels so good; it's been so long since I felt the loving embrace of the sun!

Bendy (From behind Y/N): It's only been 3 days, Sis.

-The Wolf turned and looked at her brother, who made some changes to his appearance while she was out-

Y/N: Yeah. 3 Days is way too long for me to be stuck somewhere I don't wanna be. (Looks around Bendy, at Boris who was walking next to Henry) You agree with me, right Boris?

 (Looks around Bendy, at Boris who was walking next to Henry) You agree with me, right Boris?

(Nevermind the dripping ink and he has a smile on his face)

Boris (Scratching the back of his head): Yeah, I'm with you one that. We wolves need to feel the warmth of our mother sun on our fur! (Reaches up to feel the sun)

Y/N: Yes! Preach Brother!

-Angelia and Henry looked at the two wolves with raised eyebrows- 

Angelia: You two almost done praising the sun? We need to head to that repo place before they close.

Y/N (Slides over to Angelia and hugs her from behind): Oh, you upset that I was praising the sun too much, Love. (Snuggles against Angelia's Cheek) Don't you worry, Angie; you're the sun to my universe.

Angelia (Blushing like crazy as she looks away from the nuzzling wolf, trying to act cool): I'm not jealous of the sun, Y/N.

Y/N (Smiles): I know, I'm just messing with you, love. (Kisses Angelia on the cheek, causing her to blush more)