Chapter 37 p 1

In the door stood my mom's new husband, the one that she had been cheating on with when she was married to my father.

"What do you think you are doing here," I hissed not holding back the naked hatred that loomed in my almond brown eyes.

How dare he come here when he had ignored me all these years.

"I need to talk to you, and you haven't been answering your moms and my calls." First off I blocked his number months ago, and my mother is out of my life for good.

"Can we go to a cafe or something, it's a long story." I opened the door wider, staring back at Jason who for some reason did not look as shocked as I did. He shot me a sparing look before turning the corner into the laundry. How dare he abandon me.

Jack stood in the doorway, his hands shoved in his pockets. he wasn't too tall, with a bit of stubble and very boring flat to the head hair, I don't know what my mom saw in  him.

"About what?" I charged my words back at him, not willing to give in right away. He stood his ground obviously not scared of me as my mother was.

"I know why your father left, and it was not just to find you."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I am sorry this update is so short, but I thought I would leave it off at that cliffhanger. Also I haven't wrote a lot on this book in the past few weeks, I have been working more on my finding paradise book.

I would love it if you checked out that book, I have been working hard and if you are dying for an update maybe that one will suit your needs until I get onto working on this one again.

But in other words thank you for the amazing support I love all of you and you mean the world to me I will try and update this one in the next week or so

❤️❤️