Chapter seven

So guess what, I'm grounded, I know!!! Dumb right!!!

I went to the rest of the week of school, and just so you know it was long and boring and no I did not punch anybody else!!

Saturday came really slow to be honest, but it came just the same.

"Brianna," my dad called, I rolled over in bed, it is way too early to even function. I could already hear them down stairs, playing some dumb country tune and laughing about something that was stupid I'm guessing

The Song was talking about how some stupid dress goes perfect with some dumb girls eyes, like what the hack.

I stomped down the stairs

I just got to tell you baby that I love you.

My dad grinned, quoting those exact words as he walked over to me. I rolled my eyes, " too bad that the feeling isn't mutual Dad, I scooted one of the chairs out, laying my head on the table, "what is on the agenda for today?"

Jayson smiled, " well we are going to the store if you want to come and then we are going to probably Clean out the attic and do some work on the farm which you are going to help with," he fixed the food in the pan, and I said nothing staring out the window.

Austin came in, and my jaw nearly fell open, he walked in, completely shirtless, his shirt clumped in his hand, he must have caught me staring, because his stupid smirk slipped onto his face.

"Love muffin it is rude to Blatantly check people out," he grinned, walking right over and slipping in the seat next to me. That tan though!!

"Dad, yes, bacon, and eggs, yes yes yes,"

Driving with my eyes closed, I know  all of  your curves like the back of my hand

What, that song sounds kind of creepy!!

"Shhhhhh, I can't handle you this early in the morning," I laid back on the table, shutting my eyes.

Woof woof, apparently Austin and the dogs had a different story for me.

"What's wrong  love muffin, is this too much for you," he gestured to himself, I didn't look up but I could seriously Feel the ego in the room.

I might have tripped over your ego when I walked in the room

"I don't wanna boost you're ego," I mumbled, sticking my foot out to put the dogs away. They just scurried over to Austin seat, yapping and doing all that dog stuff.

There was some farm and animal show playing on the TV, I jumped over the back of the couch landing on the cushion with a thud.

"Wow, Bri, are you trying to impress me now," Austin walked over to the back of the couch, towering over me. I reached up, flicking him on the chin, "keep dreaming you jerk."

some reason I agreed to help on the farm, that afternoon, that's right now I really wasn't helping, I was pretty much just standing there watching all of the guys slave away chopping wood and stuff.

" wow Austin I can't believe you just missed you little wimp,"
I grinned finally, being able to pick on him after all this time that he had picked on me.

"You wanna go there little missy," he dropped the ax, walking over. I ran away down the hill, " don't touch me you jerk," I raced through the trees as the dogs barked following after me. I can't believe they were giving me away.

Of course I wasn't fast enough, because he caught up with me easily,. I could feel him on my tracks as I sped down the hill my feet slamming against the ground.

To be honest I was a pretty fast runner for a girl I could see the lake on the edge of the land stretching out before me it wasn't long before my feet went crashing into the water.

I screamed dodging the water and running on the sand just before it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, I darted back up the hill, knowing what would happen if he caught up to me.

I was slipping out of his grasp, before hands grabbed me, and I was being suspended into the air. "Ahhhhhh A A Austin," I heard his rough laugh, and breath on the back of my neck.

" said don't touch me I said don't touch me you little jerk what about that do you not understand, ahhhhhhh Austin," screamed as he raced down the hill straight into the stupid lake.

" Austin, these are my favorite shorts put me down," I regretted that last part as the water was practically up to his waist.

However, he listen to me, setting me down straight into the stupid water.

With all my clothes on.

"You Idiot I wasn't serious," I screamed, pushing the water so it splashed into his face. He just grinned.

" oh so you want to have a water fight now you dramma queen" he grinned.

I pouted like a little kid as I stormed out of the water my clothes sticking to my body, this is all his stupid fault if he had just thought a little bit and this is why I am leaving.

" I can't wait to leave this stupid dumb," I grinned, a stick breaking under my feet as I stormed away, I mine as well go hide up in the attic..

When I got in the house a while later, Jason was listening to Carrie Underwood, which is pretty weird because I mean like that is kind of a girl singer, but whatever. He smiled when he saw me, "you're mom used to love this song you know," he set a plate of food in front of me. I grumbled  as the dogs came jumping up right next to me trying to get my attention.

Jason started singing the words in a high-pitched girl voice, and I had to plug my ears because it was death to my poor little ears. "Can you not," I screamed, popping in my headphones as I picked at my food.

Austin came in, laughing with my dad as he jiggled the keys in his hand. "No, Danney, I promise I won't crash it, I just want to take her out on a drive."

He kept begging, until my dad finally gave him the keys and he walks out of the front door, who was this girl he was taking on a ride

No Bri you aren't jealous and anyway you have a boyfriend.

I was in the attic A while later, just looking through some of the stuff when I came upon something that almost made the eyes pop out of my head

A Love letter and a picture, of my mom

My love

From the day I first saw you, I fell in love with your smile, so real and so pure

You said you could never fall for a country guy, but you did

I don't know how she fell for a country guy anyway, I mean like what the heck that is so like hick town and everything.

I could never fall for a country guy, I am not going to sing some stupid country songs in the back of a truck and the accent just kills my ears!!
———
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ahhhhhh that last line though, and I am so happy, tell me what you guys think and what do you think is going to happen what do you think of the dad now???