Chapter 21 p1

Austin Haris was kissing me, like not in my dreams, but in real life. How is this even happening, however, as I felt his lips sink into mine, all thoughts of anything but this moment slipped their way out of my mind, leaving me relishing in the here and now.

Is this just a Dream

Letting my guard down, I reacted to his sudden move, tilting my head slightly to deepen the kiss, sadly, nothing lasts forever

Hearing the faint sound of a car down below, I jumped back, disconnecting our lips, to no avail the butterfly's seamed to have their own mind, as they buzzed around in my stomach.

Pushing him away in reluctance, I was met with those eyes, as deep as the ocean,, but this time, they looked confused, and astounded.

"I, can't do this."

You can't do this Brianna, you are the worst person, and if he really knew who you were would he really want you??

If I told you I was broken would you love me tomorrow

"Why," he leaned over against the wooden wall, instead of letting my eyes wonder to his shaded pools, I let them gaze out the large window, watching the trees sway loosely in the wind, my dad remained outside, leaning against the truck, chattering away with Jason.

"You, well, I have a boyfriend remember you jerk, how could you kiss me, I just cheated on my boyfriend, and anyway, I just," I trailed off, not being able to sort out my thoughts, my eyes seaming to have a mind of their own as they connected with his once again.

"Is that really it Brianna," he brought himself up, once again having power over me, my eyes tracing his every move, lengthy strides, before I knew it he was right in front of me once again, but instead of feeling full and complete, my heart was shattering  into 5 million Little pieces.

I knew I wouldn't be able to have my happily ever after like everybody else, because my past was catching up with me, more quicker then I could even burry myself out of it.

I wasn't just any good old school girl

"Brianna," his voice was so soft, and true, I didn't really know what to think, with my eyes squeezed shut, I thought that would be able to hold back the tears that threatened to escape. He was towering over me like a giant skyscraper, and I was just the little building on the corner.

He was the million dollar hotel, and I was the little bed and breakfast. I don't even know if that makes sense, but my brain isn't really working right now!!

His hands fell on the wall, keeping me in place, I knew I wouldn't be able to talk my way out of this one, or maybe not easily. Good thing I had always been a great manipulator, I couldn't let him go any further because it would just end and my heart shattering even more than it already had. I wasn't the old person I had been a few months ago, I couldn't keep this life from him.