But everything happened so quickly, and Taehyung is now the most popular guy at school. He's the coolest. He's great at everything. He's funny. He was very good at getting friends but was still friends with Jin, because he can't just possibly let such a friend like that get away from his grip. There was another reason he couldn't let Seokjin just go.

***

"So students our new schedule starts at 8a.m, I hope you understand that... " The teacher kept blabbing some words here and there that nobody gave a mind to, except for Mr.Class president Kim Namjoon.

After she finished, Ken huffed his hair bangs as he rested his cheeks on his hand.

"Well that's good for me, but if I ever come late, you can just start off without me" He said after yawning and getting snickers from his classmates. The teacher rolled her eyes and started the lecture.

Hongbin was bored too. He started teasing his friends and causing trouble. Taehyung frowned at his behavior but soon joked about it loudly and made everyone burst out laughing. Jin started to feel happier as the thought crossed his mind.

It looks like their class missed a little sunshine to live things up.

***

"So what's your plans for the weekend guys? " Ken played with his fork and spoon and looked lazily at his friends.

"I don't know, you have any ideas, Namjoon? Hongbin? " Jin looked at the two boys.

"How about we stay at home and study because exams are two weeks later! " Namjoon exclaimed and drank his milkshake. Hongbin shook his index finger in the air.

"No no dear Joonie, that's too old-fashioned. How about we sneak on Harry and see what kind of person he likes? "

"Why Harry though? " Namjoon gave Hongbin a questioning look as he sipped more from his milkshakes.

"Because Seokjin l-"

"OH GUYS LOOK AT THAT KITE ISN'T IT CUTE?" Jin pointed at a mochi-like kite that flew freely in the air. He glared at Hongbin for an instant before they started to chat again.

***

"Why are you helping me so much lately Jinnie? " Namjoon tried not fall as he held more than two big boxes.

Jin smiled. "it's just my friends ditched me recently, so I have no one other than you"

"Yeah" Namjoon chuckled.

***

"Hey Jinnie, what're your thoughts about the new student? " Namjoon was marking the papers he had and dividing them into groups.

Jin kept looking at the work in his hands. "You mean Kim Taehyung? "

"Yeah, "

"Well he's cool. Also it's amazing how he gains friends this easily" Jin took a paper clip and handed Namjoon. Namjoon oohed and then they both finished their work.

"But really, thanks for helping me Jinnie, " Namjoon smiled again at Jin. Jin shook his head and said, "it's nothing and when will you drop that nickname you should call me hyung " Namjoon just chuckled and mouthed 'never'and Jin punched him slightly.

"Ah Jin! I finally found you! " Jin turned around as his heart beat really fast.

"I have been assigned to be our class's manager on the festival, and I need a partner" Harry panted rapidly for he ran a lot.

"Wow, that's cool. Well how about Nam-" Jin was cut off as Harry stared into his eyes.

"Can you be my partner? "