Chapter 26

Once the officers left the room, Marisa got to work of rubbing a clear cream over Sarah's wounds.  

"She should wake up in a day, with slightly healed wounds, and barely any pain.  When she wakes up I shall be here.  You, Jareth, should go and check on your kingdom." Marisa told Jareth.  

Jareth decided to listen to Marisa knowing she will protect Sarah.  Jareth left to go back to his kingdom.   Jareth decided to look carefully around his kingdom with a crystal ball,  Jareth stared in shock.

He couldn't believe that he kingdom was already getting better. Jareth didn't want to believe what Luna had said was correct. But she was correct.  

When Luna crossed Jareth's mind he remember what she wrote.  That once Jareth left Sarah's side Luna would go back to take Sarah to make her rule her kingdom the right way.  

Jareth quickly returned to Sarah.  Jareth sighed in relief that Luna didn't show up, yet.

Little did Jareth know that Luna was right outside the window of Sarah's hospital room.  Luna backed away for she doesn't get spotted.   

Luna wanted Sarah back to her kingdom, for she can train Sarah and for Sarah can save Luna herself.  After killing Ted, she has been feeling aggravated by simple things.  She almost ripped a warrior in training for hurting another.  

Luna looked her symptoms in the rare case medical book. Luna calls it a curse book.  Luna got herself a curse, killing someone to protect the one she loves without permission.  As known as Crimson Love of Agony, where the person who is cursed will be in agony until their love ones show either love or make the cursed one bleed out to death. 

Luna wanted to be helped she didn't want to die.  Her husband still in a coma couldn't show her anymore love until he woke up, but that won't happen until Sarah became stronger queen.