chapter 5.

*author's note: can people please send me a private message if they have any ideas on what could happen next. Please and thank you!!!!! Love y'all Kei!!!*

Sarah backed away from Jareth. Jareth let go of Sarah and watched as Sarah back up into the tube and fell in.

"Sarah what happened I heard something fall." Luna walked in.

Luna looked between jareth and Sarah. Luna walked over to Sarah.

"Sarah why are you in the tube in a dress?" Luna scolded.

Sarah tried to get up. Luna grabbed Sarah's hand to help her up. But she could not Jareth walked over to Sarah and offered her a hand. Sarah took Jareth's hand nervously.

Jareth pulled Sarah out of the tub.

"Thank you Jareth." Sarah said and looked away.

Jareth started to laugh.

"What so funny?" Luna said while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh nothing." Jareth managed to say through his laughter.

"Oh really?" Luna asked.

"Okay I will stop laughing." Jareth told.

"Now Sarah why were you in tub?" Luna asked turning to Sarah.

"Ummmmmm." Sarah mumbled.

"Sarah!" Luna warned.

"I kissed Sarah. That is why she was in the tub. She was walking away from me and hit the tub and fell back wards." I answered for Sarah.

Sarah stared at me in shock. Luna eyes got wider when she soaked up all the information Jareth gave her. Luna turned towards Jareth and stalked right up to Jareth. He watched Luna carefully. She raised her hand back and moved it fast to Jareth's face. There was a red hanmd print on Jareth's left cheek.

"What was that for!!??" Jareth growled.

"Are you two even going out because the last time I know Sarah was single!" Luna yelled.

"Both of you stop or I will kick both of you out into the hurricane!!!" Sarah screamed.

Sarah pushed past Jareth and Luna and stomped into her room. Sarah walked to her bed and fell down on to the bed. Sarah pulled a pillow over her face and screamed into the pillow.

I have edited the chapter