Chapter 11.

The room stopped spinning and they were in the High Guard Kingdom Palace.

"Why are we here? " Jareth asked.

"Because it is were I belong now, Jareth." Sarah hissed in pain.

Luna was behind Sarah in seconds.

"What the hell is going on? What has happened to Sarah?" Jareth yelled.

"It is the prophecy of the High Guard Kingdom. When the High Guard Queen dies, and a girl is brought to the Underground she will be the future High Guard Queen. But the Future High Guard Queen will have a lot of responsibility, and power. So, Sarah has a lot of power which she tries to control every single day. Sometimes the power does bring destruction, and creation. But if she destroys something she most likely can recreate it." Luna explained.

"And this all happened because I brought Sarah to Underground?" Jareth asked.

"Yes, because it was a banned day where no one is supposed to bring anyone to the Underground. All Queens die at the same day since the last Queen that was brought to the Underground. " Luna explained more.

"So, you are saying your kingdom was trying not to get a stronger queen?" Jareth asked.

"Yes, because Sarah will now have all the past Queens powers, which is a lot. Considering we have not had a powerful queen like Sarah in 1,000 hundred years." Luna told.

Jareth looked at Luna with a blank expression. Luna shook her head, and picked up Sarah from her position on the ground and carried her to her room.