chapter 16.

Sarah and Jareth walked into the living room to find Luna and an officer in the hallway.

"Sarah, this is officer Smith.   They found Ted dead. Since he was last here they need to ask us a few questions." Luna explained.

"Alright, but please make it quick i am going to see my parents and start planning my Brother's funeral." Sarah told.

The four of them walked into the livingroom where the officer started asking questions.  (I don't want to bore you guys with the questions so i am going to skip them)

After 20 minutes the Officer left after telling them not to leave town.

"It is not like we killed Ted." Sarah mumbled as she shut the door after he left.

Jareth grumbled in agreement.  Luna just walked into her bedroom and shut the door. 

"It looks like we are stuck here for a while." Sarah said as she sat down on the couch. 

Jareth sat down across from her in the chair and had his legs over the arm rest.

"Why must you sit like that?" Luna asked as she walked in from her bedroom. 

"Because it is quite comfortable. You must try it one day." Jareth replied. 

Luna shook her head and walked into the kitchen. Sarah giggled at what was happening.

"You find that amusing?" Luna asked her from the Kitchen.

"Yes i do." Sarah retorted.

"You must have hit your head when you were asleep. Cause the Sarah i know would bot find that amusing." Luna grumbled.

"Stop being a sour pout." Jareth told Luna.

Luna glared at Jareth.

"Luna, calm down. Jareth is a guest. " Sarah ordered.

"Sarah, shall we look through some of the books i brought with me?"  Jareth asked ignoring Luna.

"Sure. " Sarah replied. 

I edited this chapter. releasing next chapter soon...