Chapter 21

Sarah and Jareth went to bed, in the above ground. While in the Underground Luna was awaiting for Toby to awake from his slumbler.  When he came to the Goblin castle his heart rate picked up quickly.  All Luna had to do was await for him to awake.

"Oh, Sarah would you ever forgive me?" Luna mummled to herself.

"Sarah...Where.... Are.... You?...." someone grumbled.

Luna looked up from where she sat. 

"I have to send word to Sarah." Luna mumbled.

"Ludo, you sure you saw someone in here?" Someone said outside.

"Ludo, sure!!!" Ludo replied.

someone opened the door to reveal Toby and Luna.

"Hoggle!!!" Luna screeched.

"Lady Luna?" Hoggle questioned.

"I need a favor." She told.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I need you to deliever this message to Sarah." She told him.

"Sarah!!" Ludo said.

"Sure thing." Hoggle said.

Luna handed Hoggle a letter that she was quickly wrote. Hoggle and Ludo left a little after she handed them the letter. 

Hoggle and Ludo walked through the waterfall that Jareth hid in the garden.  Hoggle and Ludo showed up in Sarah's bedroom where Sarah was asleep and Jareth was watching her sleep.

"Sarah!!! Friend!!" Ludo called out.

"Ludo shut it." Jareth mummbled out.

"Ludo sorry." Ludo whined out.

"Hoggle why are you here?" Jareth asked.

" I am here to deliever a message from Lady Luna to Sarah." Hoggle told.

"Give me the letter i will be sure that Sarah recieves it wehn she wakes up." Jareth replied.

Hoggled gevwe Jareth the letter.  Hoggle and Lud left through the mirror and ended up at waterfall where they entered.