chapter 1.

Five years later.

Sarah is 20 years old now.

Sarah walked down the hall of of her college. Heading to her history professor because she fell asleep in class and woke up screaming.

Knock knock

"Come on in Sarah." Mr. Shaun said.

Sarah walked into his office. Mr. Shaun pointed at a chair and told her sit.

"Sarah why did you fall asleep in my class?

" I don't know why I fell asleep in your class. But I have not been sleeping well I keep getting nightmares that wake me up in the middle of the night and I am never able to go back to sleep. I am very sorry that I fell asleep in your class. I will except any punishment you have for me. " Sarah told Mr. Shaun.

"I am not giving you a punishment this time but next time I will. Now I suggest you go see a therapist or a specialist to see if there is anything they can do for you. Do in make myself clear?"

Sarah just nodded her head. Then Mr. Shaun dismissed Sarah to go home.

When Sarah got out of the building and saw it was raining. Sarah ran her way to her jeep. When Sarah entered here jeep she was half soaked.

"S***. Now what is my roommate gonna say about this." Sarah talked to herself.

"Well she is going to say watch your mouth and better dry off when you get home." Luna said from the other side of Sarah.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Sarah screamed. "Did you really have to scare me!!!?"

"Sorry I did not mean to scare you. Sweety did you forget we ride to school together, again?" Luna asked.

Sarah nodded her head and started the car and started their short drive to their home.

Luna has been Sarah's best friend since she was in junior year in high school. They got accepted to the same college and they were very excited to go to school together again.

We got home a few minutes later. They walked into their apartment and Sarah walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Author's note

Hey guys I would like you to comment and vote on my story. I would also appreciate feedbacks and ideas. When I take someone's idea I will decate the chapter to them. Please and thank you.

~Kei~