chapter 2.

Sarah walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel she walked to her bedroom to get dressed for work.

"Sarah?" Luna asked.

"What is it Luna?"

"Your dinner is ready. And your work called to let you know you don't have to come in today because of the hurricane that is coming. They closed early."

"I see. Thank you I will be out in a minute."

Sarah worked as a waitress after school. Sarah pulled out her sweat pants and sweat shirt since she did not have to go to work. Sarah walked into the kitchen to see Luna making out with her current boyfriend Ted.

Sarah cleared her throut. Luna jumped and blush while ted just blushed. I acted like a mother when Luna got a new boyfriend.

"Sorry Sarah. I forgot to mention ted was over." Luna told.

"Its fine but for next time tell me." Sarah sighed.

Luna pushed a plate of food to Sarah, Sarah too the food to the living room for her friend and her friend's boyfriend can have a make out session.

After eating she went back to the kitchen and saw Luna and Ted was not there. Sarah was about to look for them when she heard moaning. Sarah shook her head. Sarah went to her bedroom when the lights went off.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Sarah screamed.

Sarah heard running and a knock on her door.

"Sarah?!" Luna yelled.

"Yes?" Sarah cried.

Luna open ed the door and walked over to Sarah. Luna smoothed out Sarah's hair.

"Why don't you go to sleep?" Luna asked.

Sarah nodded her head. Luna helped Sarah get under the covers. Ever since Sarah came back from the labyrinth Sarah got scared of the dark and surprises.

∆∆∆∆∆
Hey! I hope you are liking the story so far. This my first labyrinth fan fiction. I have two twilight fanfic. But I can only go so far with twilight fanfic because almost all ideas have been taken I don't want to get accused of copyrighting anything. So labyrinth I can go a little further. I have other stories that are not fanfic. I hope you will check my other stories out.