Chapter 24

Jareth waited in the waiting room what felt like days but it was only 3 hours. Jareth just say there waiting for the doctor to come out. Luna was sitting in the tree feeling her queens life force fluctuate. Luna knew that Sarah was not going to die but she still feared the worse. When the Queen of the High Guard Elves get severely injured they tend to show some of their powers. 

Luna thought for a minute then decided to call for a bird to deliver a message to Jareth.  Luna quickly wrote a note on a piece of paper and summon a bird to her hand.   She put the note in the birds beck and told it to go to the goblin king who was in the building in front of her.  The bird went flying off to Jareth.  The door opened for the bird.  Once the bird was in, it went to Jareth. It flew to Jareth's lap and dropped the note on his lap.  Jareth quickly read the note which said that Sarah might show her powers when severely hurt.  He nodded to the bird and the bird flew out of the building to a tree.

After a few more minutes the doctor came out and told Jareth that he can see Sarah now,  she should be fine.  Jareth rushed over to where the doctors saids she was at.   When Jareth got to her room he saw someone standing by her bed dressed in all black.