Chapter 14.

Luna went to the morgue of the hospital and grabbed Toby's body. Then transported to were Sarah was.

"Excuse me, Sarah i have an idea." Luna interrupted.

Sarah and Jareth broke apart. Sarah turned around and saw Toby in Luna's arms. Sarah broke down crying all over again.

"Just listen. I am going to bring Toby to the Underground see if that changes anything for both Toby and Goblin City or either of them. Do i have permission. I already left a fake body of him in the morgue." Luna explained.

Sarah just nodded her head and then Luna disappeared.

"Sarah lets work on this in the morning. You need to get some rest." Jareth said.

"But..." Sarah started.

"No buts. Go get ready for bed." Jareth said.

"Alright." Sarah grumbled.

Jareth chuckled at Sarah's behavior. Sarah walked into her bedroom and closed the door for she can change. Jareth was starting to move to the couch to lay down when Sarah said something.

"Jareth, i am done changing come here." Sarah yelled.

Jareth walked down the small hall to Sarah's room. Jareth slowly opened the door to her room. Sarah patted the bed next to her.

"Jareth, can you sleep next to me tonight?"" Sarah asked with her voice cracking.

Jareth thought for a minute then climbed into bed with Sarah. Once Jareth was in the bed, Sarah cuddled up to Jareth and cried herself to sleep.

________
Sorry the chapter is short i could hot think of anything else. If you have an idea please let me know.
~Kei~