Sweet Lies [Smut-ish]

genre: Chanyeol Smut-ish/angst-ish?/fluff-ish?
type: drabble/scenario
characters: Chanyeol, reader
Do not copy without permission or use in any way, this is my work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it was better this way.
Maybe it was for the best.
Maybe things can get better.
Maybe it won't hurt anymore.

You repeated that to yourself every morning as you looked at yourself in the mirror. It was like a mantra, it was the only way you could get going with the day. Lying to yourself. Saying you were okay with the situation.
But were you?

"Of course" You smiled as you finished your make up, ready to start a new day. "I'm better off without him"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"You got yourself a new tattoo" He had that cheeky smile on his face that you hated(loved).
"And why are your eyes on my lower back?" You tried to sound uninterested as you scanned the room looking for a distraction. But deep down you knew, that even if your eyes weren't meeting Chanyeol's, your whole body was paying attention to him and his next move.
He leaned closer, his lips almost touching your ear. "With such a revealing dress, how am I not supposed to notice the P-C-Y tattoed on your skin?"
His voice gave you goosebumps. After months of being "apart", he still got you how he wanted. "I can't deny it though. I like the idea of my initials tattoed on your skin. So every time you are with someone else, they know that in the end, you are still mine"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

After your break up with Park Chanyeol, you promised you wouldn't look for each other, would try to give each other the space you deserved. But the truth was that you never stopped seeing him. He was everywhere you went, and you were everywhere he went. If anything, you were together more than before. Or at least your bodies were.

But every day you told yourself it had to stop. While you looked in the mirror when getting ready, while you had breakfast, while you went to work or while you tried to have fun with someone else. He was always on your mind and that was exactly why in a moment of weakness you tattoed his initials on your back. Deep down you knew, your heart, body and soul would always belong to him. And he knew it too.

"I hate it when I see others trying to touch what is mine," He whispered as he undressed you in that empty room you had found in that huge mansion where a party was being held. "You should know it by now, that I'll do whatever it gets to have you again" You smiled at his words, knowing he was as fucked as you were. Neither of you could live without each other. "So you'll take me, every time I'll try to move on?" He smiled, appreciating the beauty of your silhouette in the darkness. You stared into his deep eyes biting your lower lip as you felt how his hands slowly wandered over your body. "Not just then, whenever I want," You didn't get it though, why breaking up if he was going to be like this. "Channie, we can't be doing this anymore" Your voice could barely be heard as you whispered while his lips were on your neck. One hand held your back as he pulled you closer, making you feel his muscular body against yours, and something else poking on your leg. "Why not? You love it..." Yes, you did, but not just the passion and lust, you loved him. "No... I hate you, Park Chanyeol" His hungry touch stopped for a moment as his other hand grabbed your chin gently but firmly. The eye contact was inevitable, as much as you tried to avoid it. "Sure, and I hate you" Both of you were terrible liars as your lips were once again pressed against each other.

You felt how his kiss became deeper and deeper, there was more than just lust and passion in it. You let his tongue dance with yours as you jumped a little clasping his waist with your legs as he took you to the bed in the middle of the room. You knew there was no way back and no way to stop it. But you didn't want it to stop, you wanted him. You always did.
"Say it and it all ends"
He whispered as he unbuttoned his shirt slowly, his eyes never leaving yours. You laid on the bed, with him kneeling above you. You gently caressed his torso, your fingertips tracing the lines his muscles formed."I don't want it to end" You whispered, hoping he wouldn't notice the sadness in your words. You thought he didn't, as he smiled with the last word you said. But perhaps you were wrong, as he stopped his sneaky hands for a second and simply leaned in and gave you a deep long kiss, without any lust in it. "Then go back to me, Y/N. And tattoo your initials on my skin too"