Stay Away [Smut]

Stay away from him.
He is trouble.
You won't be able to get away.

I kept hearing their voices in my head. They were the only thing I have been thinking these past months. I knew they were right but I didn't want to admit it, I didn't want to realize that being with him would be more than different. He was not like the usual guys I used to like or date, but something in him made it impossible for me to stop thinking about his soft lips, his dark eyes and his deep voice.

It was impossible for me to stop staring at him and he knew how much I liked him. After all we've been living together for 3 months now. It's not what you think, I didn't have a choice.

Chan saved me one night when I was walking through the wrong neighborhood. Why he did it? I don't know, I still don't. He got in so much trouble and so did I and now we are hiding from those people. People who were already looking for Chan.

I asked him once how was I going to repay him for saving my life. I knew that in his world, you can never own someone anything. We weren't close, not even friends, I just knew him because we went to the same school, so I knew I couldn't risk it and own him my life... He was no joke, everyone knew that.

Stay with me, just a few days while they stop looking for us. It's safer for you. Yes you will pay me, but not today... You will know when the time comes...

What was he going to ask of me? Get involved in this mafia thing or money or something from my family... I didn't know, it scared me to think of it but as the days passed I kept thinking he only wanted my company.

And like he said, one day I knew what he wanted. He wasn't going to ask it, he wanted it to come from me. His eyes kept looking at me with more than lust, he bit his lips every time he saw me and his breathing became unsteady. It was not the first time I saw him like this but I didn't realize what was going on, not until that night, when I also wanted him.

As I slid my body in between his legs, my mind kept thinking that what I was doing was so wrong. How could it be wrong when sliding my hands over his chest felt so good, when the touch of his lips on my neck made me dream...

His face got so close to me as he started to unbutton my blouse with his teeth. My hands helped him out of his shirt and we just started at each other wondering what we were doing. I looped my arms around his neck and his hands glided up my sides, going to my back and undoing my bra as he kissed me feverishly. I could feel his tongue go deep inside my throat deepening the kiss. <God, Chanyeol is such a good kisser>

He laid back never breaking the kiss as I straddled him. His fingers were briefly sliding down my panties, his touch was so gentle and reassuring that made me shiver in no time. He was getting so hard under me and the kiss was so hot and passionate that everything he did was building up the anticipation, making me go insane without even getting started. When we were out of all our clothes, I stared at his body for a few seconds, thinking for the first time what I was doing.

"What are you waiting for Y/N? We both want this..."

I knew that if I continued, I wasn't going to be able to ever get away from him. This was more than sex, how I knew? Well I don't know. But it felt like it, his eyes were not just waiting for it, his arms weren't letting me go and his kisses told me all the words that were unsaid. Chanyeol had been waiting for this for a long time, way before we got involved into this mess. I looked at his big erection and felt my heart beating so fast waiting it to be inside. Placing my hands on his chest to hold myself as best as I could, I lowered myself onto his erect penis, trembling so much as it slid inside.

I bounced up and down on his dick, increasing the the speed with every thrust. His hands were roughly grabbing my hips, helping me to move better and make him go deeper. I threw my head back and moan with pleasure as his hands started to rub my breasts, playing with my nipples, doing small circles with his thumbs. The room was filled with skin clapping and our moans, the atmosphere was full of lust and the sheets were getting warmer and warmer as our bodies laid in them. "Ch-chan... you...uhh.."

He flipped both of us around so that he was on top of me. He looked deeply into my eyes as he grabbed my legs and spread them widely. I shuddered as he grinned and started thrusting into me with never breaking the eye contact. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, he made me want to get overdosed with him. "Y/N... you feel so good babe.." His thrusts increased, making me arch my back, rising my upper body and wrapping my arms around him. I bit his shoulder and gasped as I felt him deeper, reaching my limit. He knew what he was doing to me, I was starting to lose reality .

My walls clinging to him as he pushed in farther, I could feel how it became a little difficult for him to go faster, hurting me a little but not stopping. I didn't it to stop, the pleasure was more than what I could ever describe with words. Moving my upper body forward again, my lips grazed his earlobe but he came in my in that exact moment making me scream in his ear, his name and more "CHAN!... god!!" My legs buckled as I moaned in ecstasy, waiting for him to finish. He brings his head back up to my face, kissing my lips passionately as he laid me back and pressed me unto the bed. Breaking the kiss, I tried to catch my breath but his deep stare made it impossible, my heart couldn't stop beating and I felt like all the air in the world was not enough for my lungs.

"Say Y/N... what do you think of doing this again? Would you like to be the bad girl of a bad boy?"