Hold my hand

Here's a little scenario, I hope you guys like it! I know it's short but it's sweet. I promise! Love you all, Admin A~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure it's the best decision Chanyeol?" She said
"Do you think you two are ready?" He questioned.

"Isn't it too soon?" The both said over the phone.

My parents weren't happy about it, not the way I wanted them to be. I was going to be a father. I was going to have two beautiful twins with the love of my life and the only think they could say was "Are you sure?"

When you told him the news he couldn't stop jumping and laughing and squeeze me in his embrace. "I'm going to be a father Y/N! We are going to be parents!" He said with tears in his eyes. His smile was different this time. It radiated love, happiness and all the beautiful feelings of this world. I knew he was going to be happy but never expected him to be like this.

He first called the boys. You could hear their cheers, their voices full of joy, and some sobs probably coming from Suho. But then he called his parents and his smile faded away.

"They aren't happy Y/N. They say we are too young and we wouldn't be able to take care of them". He passed from dorky happy Chan to depressed and negative Chanyeol. "What is their problem Y/N? Can't they see their son is finally making his life and being happy next to the girl he loves? Why treating me like this?"

I couldn't see him like this. See how they just took his happiness away when he was looking forward to being a dad. He was going to be a great father, but he didn't know it yet. He had a delicate heart, big but delicate. He gave his all to the people he loved and because of this he always got hurt.

You stroked his cheek and turned his face so he would look into your eyes. "Listen Chan, I know you wanted them to be there for our kids. I wanted it too, but we can't force them to accept it. I'm sure they will, it must be a shock for them seeing how fast his son grew." You held his hand and took it to your lips, kissing his fingers sweetly as your cheeks blushed a little. "They will be there, I'm sure. They wouldn't miss it Chan, after all they are the ones who made this amazing man I just married"

He held your hand tighter and kissed you softly. He never let my hand go, no matter how much he kissed me, how our bodies came closer and closer, our hands were still intertwined. His face expression changed, he looked real serious now, determined, he looked like a father going out to protect his family.

"You are right Y/N. I shouldn't worry about it right now. I should worry about you and our kids. About the wonderful family we are going to have and the perfect life you gave me the day you said yes. I love you Y/N and I will always hold your hand like this, staying by your side even in the darkest times".