When I'm holding you in my arms

Well now it's time for a cute scenario! I hope you guys like it! It's not very good tho T^T I'm sorry! Admin A~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't seen him in a while. A while means at least 3 weeks to me. It started with just one day, then three days passed and so on. I'm scared of not seeing him again one of these days. I spent my days waiting for him on my apartment. Sometimes I went out with my friends but with my phone in hand so I wouldn't miss his call. Chanyeol was my life.

I wished he wasn't away all the time. I knew he was busy with his career and it was very important. I knew how much he loved music and meeting his fans, I wouldn't take that away from him I just wished for one day to be with him. Just one day for me.

Feel his skin, touch his lips, enjoy his delicious cologne, wear his clothes. We don't get much time for the two of us. When he has a free day I tell him to rest. He insists on seeing me but I can't do that to him. He needs to rest too, he needs to be healthy.

I stayed up until late that night, not sure why. I was falling asleep when I heard something at the door. I couldn't stand up, I was tired and I thought it might be just my imagination. I felt someone lay next to me and hug me. I was sure it was a dream. Chanyeol wouldn't come like that. He would go rest to his house and call me the next morning. He never used the key I gave him.

Have you ever watched someone while they are sleeping? It gives you this sensation of peace, it makes you calm and you just want to stay like that forever. Freeze time. When I woke up Chanyeol was next to me. It wasn't a dream after all. He was hugging me from behind and sleeping like a little kid. Nothing could wake him up; he had a nice expression on his face, like he was smiling or something. You could barely hear his breathing, the only reason I knew he was alive was that his body was pretty warm. Warm like home.

I couldn't believe he was here. It was not like him. I wanted to ask him what happened but he was sleeping so deeply I had to let him be. I went to the kitchen to make some coffee and prepare some sandwiches when I felt someone hugging me from behind. "Did you miss me Y/N?" I blushed so hard. He knew that hugging me that way was one of my weaknesses.

"I wanted to be with you today. They gave me three days. So of course I'm staying with you. I couldn't wait and I had to come once work was over" I turned to face him. I looked into his eyes. He made my heart go crazy and blush even more. He knew he had that effect on me so he smiled and kissed my lips softly. "Don't cook or anything today, I'll do that! Today you are my princess so I'm going to give you love all day".

I waited next to the kitchen bar. He looked so handsome cooking, and that "I just woke up" hai~ was giving me heart problems. He looked at me and smiled. "Do you want to watch a movie together Y/N?" I said yes and went to the tv to chose something. I knew he liked horror movies so I picked the first one I saw and waited for him to come. He brought the food and drinks and left again to get some blankets. When he was back he sat next to me and put one arm around my shoulders. He was pulling me close and I couldn't resist. Our bodies ended up being almost one. But I didn't mind anymore, we were in love.

We cuddled while the movie was playing, I was kinda scared but his embrace made me feel better. From time to time he would kiss my neck or my earlobe. I bit my lips while he did that, then our fingers intertwined and he whispered into my ear. "I love you Jagi. You are the only one I want, the only thing I need to live". I couldn't handle it, so I managed to turn and face him, I was planning on kissing those soft lips when the lights went out.

It was pretty was only 1:00 pm but it was so cloudy outside that it was pretty dark. Some thunders started to fall and I trembled. He knew how scared I was of thunderstorms so he went to take his guitar (apparently he didn't even went home to leave it) and started to play Promise. He looked deeply into my eyes his eyes were saying everything. There was no need for those three words. "Chan.. can you hug me until I fall asleep? I'm scared and I don't want hear the thunders"

He smiled and carried me to bed. We laid together facing each other and hugging. I would close my eyes from time to time, but I wanted to see him all I could too. "Sleep hun, I won't leave. I'm going to stay with you." He kissed my lips once last time and before I fell completely asleep he said "I love you".