Treasured times

I hope to finish this soon! I have the ideas on my mind but I'm not sure how to write them (I hate when this happens) I hope you like it, Admin A~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost Christmas. Everything was white around us, the weather was too cold to stay outside for long, but the lights in the city gave that dreamlike sensation of this season. Winter was my favorite season. Chanyeol knew this; he was my best friend but also my boyfriend. We shared everything and never hid anything. The time we spent together was the best and I would feel incomplete without him.

That's how I'm feeling right now. Chan was always away when the winter season arrived. He was particularly busy with Jingle bells, special shows and concerts. He practiced in his free time and he barely had the time to give me a call. I know it's not on purpose, he has so many things on his head and I don't want to be a burden to him. But I miss him so much. I miss his scent, that cologne that transported me to a rainy day on the woods. I miss his embrace, the warmth it gives me, the home sensation I get from it. I missed his touch and how my skin shivered under his fingertips. I felt lonely, specially in snowy days like today.

It was already 15:37 pm and he hadn't called. We were going to have something for lunch but he must had been busy. I was sitting on the floor in front of the full wall window we had in the living room. We had a great view of the city, our apartment was on the 28th story covered with windows on every wall. I loved the light it always had, but without him it felt empty. I was wearing one of his favorite sweaters, it was really warm and smelled like him. To be honest I don't know what I was doing on the floor, looking through the window; I was probably thinking of him. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't hear how the door opened, the few steps behind me and his breathing behind my ear.

It was until he knelt down and hugged me from behind, that I realized he was there. I must say, I almost had a heart attack. "Chan! What... why are you here so early?" He smiled and put his index finger on my lips. "Shhhh. The important thing is that I'm home and I won't be working until next year" He kissed my lips passionately and pulled me up, holding me really close. "I missed you so much Y/N, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you!". He held my hand and guided me to our bedroom. I knew what was coming. He always did that when we stayed apart for a long time. It was his way of taking care of me, of making me feel protected, of showing his love for me.

He went to the bathroom and I heard bathtub's water running. He came back with a wild smile and kissed my forehead. He slowly started to undressed me, kissing by body as his hands went. I blushed and shivered a little, he always made me feel nervous. Quickly, he undressed without breaking eye contact. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, kissing my lips, then my neck, biting my collarbone and then going back to my lips. He held my hand again and took me to the bathroom. The bathtub was ready when we came in, I could see all the bubbles and the beautiful candles we always had around it. Chan carefully lighted the candles and we sat together in the tub.

I felt his arms wrapping my waist, massaging my tummy with his hands. He pulled me closer, touching my back with his chest. Then he rested his chin on my shoulder, tilted his head a little and looked at me. "You are beautiful Y/N" He whispered into my ear, kissing my earlobe and neck a little. I saw the buildings' lights from our bathroom 's wall window and smiled. This was everything I needed. Some nice cuddling with him. I closed my eyes and tilted my head backwards, resting my head on his chest. The warm water, the delicious scent of the soap, the funny sensation of the bubbles and his embrace were making me doze.

Just when I was getting used to the silence, to the rhythm of his breathing and the beating of his heart on my back, he broke the silence with his beautiful deep voice, stroking my hair carefully. "I love you Y/N. Happy anniversary".