Overnight (Drabble)

How am I supposed to forget that girl? How am I supposed to go to bed with her on my mind? How will I continue my life is she isn't in my arms? Chanyeol thought as he he wandered aimlessly through the narrow streets after partying with the boys at the local bar. To be precise, they partied and he just watched, watched you from the corner and tried to gain the strength to walk to you and ask you your number. But for the first time he couldn't. His legs wouldn't move, his hands wouldn't even hold a glass, his voice wouldn't come out and his eyes... his eyes wouldn't stop watching you like a creepy lunatic.

Of course you noticed but somehow you found it cute. How that big boy was so intimidated by something. By you. "I need this girl. I want to do romantic stuff for her. I want to be prince charming. Cuddle her until we fall asleep."

To be real, Chanyeol kinda gave up the minute you stepped out of the bar without giving him a last glance. He never imagine you were actually thinking of leaving your friends behind and wait for him until he left for home. But it was late and you somehow thought you missed him. Just when you were about to turn to the other side and grab a taxi, you heard the familiar "Poor Chanyeol, couldn't ask the girl's number" of the dorks who where with that giant boy. Just like a spy, you walked behind him, lowly getting away of the crowded place and the noisy boys.

"Dammit! Why didn't I...! argh!" You heard the frustration in his voice. He was so busy thinking of what he didn't do, that he didn't notice that same girl was following him. You weren't just curious, you actually liked him too. There was something in his shy smile that made you melt and no one had been able to do that to you. If he is not taking the first step, then I am!

After walking for a while in the empty streets of the city, you two finally reached what it seemed a nice building, so tall that you felt a little bit intimidated. For a second you wondered why you were still there and how you were going to approach him, you started to panic just like Chanyeol did at the bar. "You...? You are the girl of the bar..." You heard a husky voice say in front of you. Damn... I let him see me. You thought as he stood in front of you. "I thought I would never.."

"I'm sorry but unlike you, I didn't want to go home to an empty bed without your number" You dared to say, startling him. "So you... you like me too?" Your heart beat really fast but your mind wanted to kiss that dork in front of you for once and make him shut up. "I like your guts, unknown girl. Maybe we both won't be going to sleep in empty beds tonight".

You couldn't help it but smile and recognize he got you there. "I'm Y/N. And I'm dying of cold here. Let's go inside" But you knew. It was not just a matter of getting his phone number or going inside his flat, and talk all night until you fell asleep. It was the start of something knew, you and Chanyeol were about to begin that album of memories, because you knew, from the first time you saw his frighten eyes on that bar, that he was going to change your life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: For the cuddle anon, I hope you like this Chan's scenario. I hope it ended up well!