Baby you don't have to rush (Drabble)

Books were scattered all over the room, sheets of papers made into balls remained in the trash can as pencils and all your school material could be found on the coffee table, floor and couch. You even had some small paper balls hanging on your hair. It was already late but you didn't notice how time passed, you were too focused on your books that you didn't even hear the front door opening and closing.

"Jagi? Jagi? What is... Jagi do you hear me?" You heard a voice muttering between your thoughts but it wasn't strong enough to bring you back to reality, out of all those sentences and paragraphs. The voice started to move around the room, going through the scattered books and trying to avoid stepping on them, sometimes you could hear how it stopped in the middle of a sentence probably trying not to fall as it tried to reach you. "Jagi!! Y/N! I'm home!" Suddenly you felt how a hand held you chin and rose your head to see your dashing but tired boyfriend standing in front of you. "Chanyeol..." You said, trying to catch your breath. He always does this to me... He makes my heart race.

"What's all of this Jagi? You've been studying like crazy again? What did we say the last time? You are going to have headaches tomorrow... you are overdoing it" His hands surrounded you and rose you slowly, unable to resist since your legs, arms and everything felt numb. "Chan.. what are you doing? I have to.. study.." You tried to fight a little but his delicious scent made nothing else than invite you to nuzzle his neck. "You know... this is.. important and it's difficult.."

He took you to the kitchen sitting you on the counter, starting immediately to prepare you a cup of your favorite tea. "Jagi I know..." He said as he poured the water into the pot. He turned to you right away and spread your legs a little standing between them. "But if you stress this much... you won't concentrate. You need to rest and also go out and have fun from time to time". As he continued saying, you felt how his two warm hands slowly stroke your cheeks and his beautiful dark and deep eyes contemplated all your blushing face. "I believe in you Y/N. You are amazing, intelligent and ambitious. My jagi can do it all, but you need to chill out a little bit." He pressed his soft lips against your forhead and gave you little kisses before continuing. "Jagi you have the whole year, you have more than enough time to study and I'll help you too okay? Now... drink this delicious tea I'm making and cuddle with me in bed"