Our little world

So here is a nice and cute Chanyeol scenario..I know it's not too long D: but I hope you guys like it! Admin A~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't find her anywhere. We were backstage when she heard her daddy's voice and wanted him to hold her in his arms. He was a great father, he tried to be with her all the time even if he had a busy schedule. He called her when he was on tour and skyped with us for hours. This time we were going to surprise him, he had been gone for two months and the last show of their tour was here in Korea. Of course we wanted to see him as soon as possible so we went to the concert's place and they let us in.

But she couldn't resist. She was always like this, just like her father, a little stubborn. I really hoped she didn't know where the stage was and someone would stop her but I knew she was smart. She always gets what she wants. Just when they were about to sing Promise, I heard how the audience started screaming and saying "Awww". Chanyeol wasn't sure what was happening, he was distracted "bullying" Kyungsoo but the rest of the boy saw our daughter and decided to make something nice for Chanyeol.

They all knew how special was our little girl for him. I heard he cried sometimes because he missed us, he wanted to be a better father and be always by his daughter's side, supporting her and being able to give her the protection and love she deserved. He already did a lot for us, but it wasn't enough for him. After all we were the girls of his eyes and I knew she was and angel for him. For the both of us, our little world.

The boys quickly hid our little girl behind them and called Chanyeol to go to that part of the stage. "We have something for you, we know you've been away for too long and we all here wish to see you happy and all" Said Suho with some tears in his eyes. They all stepped aside and let her run to his father arms while they started to sing. I could swear he was going to die up there, his expression was like the one he had the first time he saw her. He took her in arms and carried her spinning around. "Daddy... daddy I missed you so much! you are the best father in the world".

He was smiling like the dork he was, being so happy and crying with her in his arms. She was like their symbol, everyone adored her, the fans were so nice to her. She had that charm, like I said... she was an angel. He tried to sing with them, but the emotion didn't let him. He was crying so much and they all hugged him, but he never let go of her. It was a magnificent scene. Chanyeol seeing his daughter for the first time in two months, the rest of the boys singing for the fans and her, and the fans screaming and supporting the love my little girl represented. I can say, it was one of the best days of our lives.