Questions

"Who are you texting Jagi?"
"Are you texting him again?"
"Do you love me?"
"You don't like him, do you?"

Sometimes you didn't know how to make him understand, understand that he was your only one. You knew that dating an idol was going to be hard, but you never expected Chanyeol being the jealous one instead of you. "Chan... I've told you a million times, I'm just friends with them, they are your friends. There's no way I'm leaving you" You knew what was coming next, five minutes of him pouting, leaning against your shoulder and repeating a few times 'my girlfriend' and 'my Y/N', before you could convince him, for a short time, that there was no one else.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You two decided to go on a date, walk around town and just kill some time before the movie you so wanted to watch began. "Chan why are you so serious today?" You asked, kind clueless as why his face looked so troubled. Holding your hand a little bit tighter he asked. "I just can't help it Y/N. Sometimes I just think someone better will come and you'll go away... maybe I've already lost you, I don't know..." Cute. You thought as you stopped walking and looked straight at him. "But I won't leave you Chan, you mean the world to me, I feel protected in your arms, I love getting lost in your eyes, and only you can make the worst jokes and still manage to make me laugh"

Stepping closer, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around your shoulders, holding you close and kissing your forehead. "Then stay, stay forever in my arms. Never leave my side.." You were making quite a scene, not everyday you see an idol with his girlfriends, in the heart of Seoul, talking about love and jealousy. People looked at you as they passed, or they simply stopped and took pictures of the two of you. "Chan.. they are staring..." You mentioned, feeling a little embarrassed with so many people around you. "So? Let them watch, let the world see you are mine".
"Is there a chance that you'll ever stop being jealous and possessive?" You pecked his lips, hoping he started walking again, leaving the crowded streets.
"No, you are beautiful and I see how boys look at you, I have to be careful and protect what is mine"
"Aish, such a possess-" You didn't finish the sentence as he kissed your lips softly, holding your waist and lifting you up a little so you didn't have to stand on you tiptoes to reach his lips. Yes, he was being possessive again, kissing you like in the movies in front of the people of Seoul, but in that moment you didn't mind. It was a nice feeling, knowing they knew you belonged to him and he belonged to you, forever.

A/N: I hope you like this! Chan is so cute I swear

A/N: I hope you like this! Chan is so cute I swear... I love you all and hope you have a lovely Friday! I kinda want to go and eat Korean food, hope I can find a place. XO, Admin A~