Intertwined (Drabble)

So here's a little request about you two playing videogames. I hope you like it! Xoxo, Admin A~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine you are dating your best friend. He is the perfect guy for you. He knows everything about you, and even after knowing the flaws you say you have, he still thinks you are the most perfect girl of the world. You both share the same passions. You both like the same things, so you never get bored when you are together. Your life is perfect next to him and the most precious thing you have is the time you spend together.

Your perfect day would be staying home all day. Cuddling while watching movies, eating pizza or chicken, sweets and chocolate milk, and playing video games until you can't keep your eyes open. He would let you win the first rounds but it would turn into a competition. No matter how much he tries he won't be able to win, you are an expert. He would act hurt and pout all the time asking for your kisses. You would get close to kiss his cheek but he would turn and kiss you on the lips. Sweet and cute kisses. He would tell you he loves you all the time and try to distract you with his beautiful smile and tickling you from time to time.

You would finally fall asleep, resting you head on his shoulder and dropping the controller. He would would watch you sleep for a while, kissing your forehead and stroking your hair a little. The he would pick you up and take you to the bed, lay you down and cover you with the blankets. After turning the light off, he would lay next to you and fall asleep with the words "I love you" on his lips.

EXO Chanyeol One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें