Chapter 10

Xavier's POV

He stared at me with a blank face, he was in total shock and maybe denial.

"That's fucked up..." he mumbled. I turned to look at him.

"What? Your not mad? You don't wanna kill Sydney?". My wolf growled, I don't even want to acknowledge the fact someone could hurt my Sydney.

"Why would I be? She's your mate, and my future Luna. I don't really have anything against Devil's except for the stories, but it's not like she could have had anything to do with it. Im happy you found her, it's a shame it's so complicated though." He said as he looked forward at the freeway.

"You can't tell anyone Cameron. Especially my father, you know him. My mate or not he would kill her if he knew."

"Don't worry about it. He may be our pack alpha, but he's not my alpha."

I glanced at him confused. He rolled his eyes at me.

"Your my alpha dufus."

I smiled knowing Cameron would be loyal to me.

"So what's the plan?"

I paused before taking a deep breath. "I have no idea"

"WHAT!?"

"Sorry..."

"Well can't you just use your mind link to find out where she is?" he yelled, still trying to calm himself down.

"I never marked her"

"WHAT!?!?!"

"Dude, my ears!"

"Why not?! Knowing you and your old reputation you would have marked and mated her on the spot."

"She wanted to take it slow, besides, how would she explain to her father where she got marked."

"Good point" he mumbled to himself. "Well does anyone in her pack know about you?"

"Not that I know of, but that's what your gonna be for" I said to Cameron as a idea popped into my head.

Alex's POV

This is so bad. So bad, so very, very, very bad. I hope she knew that I couldn't hold her dad off for long after light came. Its not my fault your bed against your door won't keep an alpha out. Sydney where are you. I can't pretend much longer. The Alpha already wants to gut me, not to mention how Kat is scared shitless.

When you never came back Sydney, we got really worried, and Sam tried to charge into the room after he left the house mysteriously. Then this morning, as soon as the sun came out your dad came to the door demanding you tell him what's wrong. It was only a matter of time before he busted down the door and found you weren't their. I didn't say a thing, and I am sure he would have killed me had Sam not have helped me by calming the alpha down. Sam organized multiple search parties to be sent out to find you. I just hope your not in some kind of trouble.

Kat and I barricaded ourselves in your room. We didn't want to be subjected to your father's rage if he had not found you.

A knock echoed through your room as my head snapped to the barricaded door. Was the Alpha coming back to dispose of me already?

"Who is it?" I asked, unfamiliar with the delicious scent that wafted through the door.

"Pizza delivery guy," he said sarcastically. His voice was so sweet and angelic, I didn't care that I didn't order a pizza, I didn't even know what he looked like and I knew he would be sexy.

I sprinted to the door, flinging the various thing we had used to block the door until the only thing that was between me and that God was a door. I swung the door open and sure enough, their stood a godlike figure, well built, blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, in a white shirt and jeans.

Mate.

He dropped the pizza I didn't even know he was holding and smashed his lips into mine, and I quickly responded.

Our kiss ended when Kat cleared her throat and our attention turned to her disapproving face. My mate smirked making me blush as he picked up the pizza and walked into our room where I quickly re-barricaded us inside.

I turned around and to see my mate and my friend looking at me.

"Whats your name? "

"Cameron"

"I'm Alex,"

His smile faded a bit and his expression darkened. Who did I just let in? He walked up to me quickly making me very nervous then grabbed my shoulders so I couldn't back away like I wanted to.

"Your Alex Prescott?"

I hesitated, what did I really know about my mate, he could be a Rouge for God's sake sent to kill me and I just let him in to our blocked off room. Then again, he seemed very happy he found me a moment ago when we had shared that amazing kiss. And he was my mate, he could never hurt me, it was against pack laws.

"Your Sydney Harrison's friend right?"

What? Why did he want to know if Sydney was my friend? Was he sent to kill her!?

Suspicious, I asked "Why?"

"Because I asked around, and you were with her last night, then she disappeared. I need to now how close you are and who she was meeting."

"How do you know she was meeting someone?" I asked stunned, she didn't tell anyone but us.

"AHA! So she was meeting someone!" He smirked as I internally face palmed.

"oops..." Kat glared at me.

"Well, if your just gonna question us and be useless then leave the pizza and get out." Kat can be very firm and scary when she's on a mission, in this case, protect our friend.

"Well, I am gonna question ya, but I'm not gonna get out. The person she was meeting last night sent me to find her."

"You know her mate?!"

He looked at me and smirked, "I'm glad to know she told you," I blushed furiously, Damm he's good. Kat gave me a death glare, then turned back to Cameron.

"Just get outta here and leave us alone!" She snarled at him in a last attempt to make him leave.

Cameron just smirked, then turned to me. "Come with me,"

"What"

He rolled his eyes then said smiling his Abercrombie model smile, "Come with me and help me find Sydney,"

I smiled at him, and I started to unblock the door. Kat stood her ground still growling at him, while we walked out of Sydney's room hand in hand.