Chapter 7

Growls echoed through the field and I could feel the rage radiating off of him. His wolf was in total control and he was going to kill every single one of them.

I could see some of them try to shift into their wolves but they were killed before they could even ask their wolf to transform them.

I watched as my tears had dried up and I was still exposed to the cold air prickling my skin.

He had already killed two and was going for another. He was mid bite when another had successfully shift and bit his side, hard. He roared, letting the man go and turning to take care of this nuisance. His two strong arms wrapped around the mans neck, he stayed there for a second, letting the man realize what was to happen to him, before he snapped his neck. He whirled around killing all but one. That one who I hated most of all, enough to spit on him, and it gave me satisfaction to know that he was going to die with my spit still lingering on him.

Xavier stalked him slowly, like a predator, and you could see the absolute horror in his eye as he turned to run, but to no avail. Xavier lunged at him, grabbing his head and ripping it from his now lifeless body. His chest heaved as he stared at the headless corpse, his fingers still in the hair of his prey. It was only when he spotted me that he dropped the head as it started to roll back to it's former body.

Xavier wore a black v-neck shirt that showed his bulging muscles through the shirt and some basket ball shorts. I was glad to see his eyes were not roaming my exposed body, but at me. His eyes didn't leave mine as he walked towards me. It was only when he fell to his knees in front of me I noticed the blood running down from his waist and down to the now blood stained grass. His eyes glazed over as he fell completely onto the grass, and I could barely see any movement in his chest.

"XAVIER!" I screamed in a panic filled voice. What do I do, I can't call his pack, I can't call my pack- or can i?

I tried linking Sam again, but his walls were still up. No way Sam, you are gonna help me walls or not. I thought about howling for Sam, but then if someone else heard it instead of him and came to my rescue, this could get complicated... I can't wait a moment longer as I was still tied to this stupid tree. I hit the wall trying to get in until finally, I broke down his wall and I could sense a great deal of surprise on Sam's end.

"SAM! Listen to me! I need your help!"

"What?! this better be important, I was busy."

"With what?!?! I don't care, go outside our territory across the creek and find me!" I yelped as I could feel Xavier weakening.

"What the hell Sydney! you are suppose to be in your room! what are you doing in unmarked territory!!!" he sounded furious.

"That doesn't matter Samuel Stevens!! You will obey your alpha and come here! And be sure to hide our pack sent!". I commanded using my alpha tone. I didn't like commanding Sam, but there was no time for formalities.

"Yes Alpha.." he mumbled through the link, submitting to me but still obviously mad.

I leaned forward as far as I could and tried to call to Xavier's wolf. I couldn't get very close since I was tied to this stupid tree. I used to love this tree and what it represented, but now I wanted to get a torch and burn it down!

Xavier shifted a little as I stared at him. He seemed to be severely injured and was going to bleed out if I didn't get him help anytime soon.

I heard russling in the bushes and turned my head to make sure it was not another rouge here to take advantage of the situation. But thank goddess it was only Sam, as he emerged from the fog in jeans and a black hoodie looking absolutely furious. His eyes landed on my body, then on the chains binding me to the massive oak and he sprinted over to me, concern replacing the anger.