Chapter 6

I stood at midnight, in the middle of this field, where my mate and I had been meeting these past few nights, but my mate was nowhere to be found.

Alex and Kat had made sure I was perfect. She put me in a black and white Chinese style shirt the went down almost to my cleavage, large black earrings, and made my makeup all nice. Alex went out to convince my dad I needed a girls night, that we would be up really late and would appreciate if no one interrupted us. That is, her and Kat were going to have a girls night in my room and cover for me while I went out to see him.

Tonight instead of clear like it usually was, there was fog everywhere, and an eerie sense overwhelmed me. I could barely see 10 feet in front of me. I decided to walk over to the tree we met at last night. As I walked I didn't feel comfortable at all. I felt skittish, and nervous, I felt like someone, or something was watching me. I tried my best to ignore it but I just felt a surge of discord wash across my entire body. I didn't think something was out there, I knew something was out there.

The moonlight only made the fog seem thicker, but as I walked, I noticed my pace increase and my wolf becoming restless. I didn't shift a lot like most wolves, I know my wolf herself can be more an omega sometimes than an alpha. She looked like an Alpha female, that's for sure, but in terms of her personality, if I wasn't in control, she'd submit to anyone who talked to her! There was however an exception to this. Whenever someone challenged us, Michael for example, she became furious and wanted to rip him limb from limb, and with Xavier, she was stronger, she wanted to be assertive with our mate, she always pushed to come out but I never let her.

A twig ahead of me snapped, echoing through the field, snapping me again out of my thoughts. God I really hope it's Xavier, alone, and he didn't bring his pack to kill me.

A I walked even faster I started to see the outline of the oak tree. I calmed myself down a little knowing I was that much closer to Xavier. First I saw the tree tops, then as I got closer I could start to make out the top of the trunk, until I could see the entire oak tree. Wait a moment, oak trees don't have two trunks. I stopped dead in my tracks. I didn't see the Oak tree, I saw another thing. i wasn't sure what it was but I knew for a fact it was NOT a tree, yet the way it stood it looked like the truck of a massive tree, but stopped at 6 feet.

"Xavier?" I questioned, and immediately regretted it the second it started moving towards me. I turned to run but was only stopped my the dozens of glowing yellow eyes staring at me trough the fog, and small intimidating growls came at me from every direction.

Rouges.

What do I do, there were at least 6 rouges here, the most people I ever fought at once was three.

A thick hairy arm was making it's way around my neck as I stiffened as it tightened around my throat.

"Look at this, what a pretty little wolf we have found," he chuckled, and I heard some other wolfish laughs too.

"Get your hands off me," I roared through gritted teeth, trying to put as much alpha tone into my voice as possible. But they did not move. they had slipped away, leaving only remnants of themselves, and the rest primal wolf.

The man only gripped me tighter, now slowly moving his other arm around my waist. "Why would I do that? The fun hasn't even started yet." He purred into my ear. I wanted to barf, he was revolting. In one swift movement, he pulled me impossibly close to his chest, and I could feel his dank breath going down the back of my neck.

I heard bones cracking and then the five other men walked out of the fog towards me, in their full manhood. I tried not to look at them shifting my eyes upwards.

"My mate is an alpha, and he will kill all of you with one swift flick of his wrist!" I tried, but to no avail. They had no common sense, nothing left except for the worst parts of themselves.