037, the hybrid

Season 3 ep 2; The Hybrid

・・・・・☆

LOCKWOOD MANSION

"Whether suicide or tragic accident?"

After Elena's party the tragic death of Damon's fake girlfriend Andie Star's spread like wildfire. Damon had called Ronnie distressed last night, especially about seeing Stefan. Who by the way, killed Andie.

"Veronica! Do you want so coffee?" Carol offered her daughter from the other room. "Um, sure."

She got up and walked over to her mother who was pouring her a cup. Tyler soon came down the stairs. "Hey, Mom. Ronnie." Tyler said cheerfully before placing a kiss on both their cheeks. Veronica being taken back gave him a funny look.

"Morning, Sweetheart." Her mother said sweetly.

"Coffee's hot." She said before giving Ronnie her cup and walking away with her bourbon.

"Rough night?" Tyler asked as he spotted her bourbon. "Uh, rough week. I'm a little stressed. You?"

"Feeling pretty good." Tyler shrugged.

"You, know, if you're going to bring a girl home, I wish she'd have the tact to not sneak out like a prostitute." Carol complained.

"I'm sorry." Tyler apologised. "She snuck out?"

"So which girl?" Ronnie asked bringing the cup to her rosy lips.

"Caroline." Veronica started choking on the coffee. "Ugh that coffees awful." She turned to Tyler. "Excuse me, what about my best friend in the whole entire universe?"

Avoiding the whole 'I wanna date you best friend' conversation he took a sip of his own cup of coffee. "Wow. I think the cream's bad. Don't wait up tonight. Oh and Caroline she's not a prostitute."

"I'll see you later mom!" Veronica yelled from the front door at her mother.

▹▹▹

THE GRILL

Veronica walked into the grill next to her brother who was going to talk to Elena. It was better to have him talk about that kind of stuff especially since Jules had taught him.

She spotted Matt and walked over to him. "Hey, Matt."

"Hey, Ronnie." He replied. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. You?" She asked curiously.

"Good. Hey, um, I gotta get back to work. I'll see you later."

"Okay."

She noticed Tyler was done talking to Elena and approached her, she was sitting by Alaric.

"Did you get anything?" Alaric asked the brunette curiously. "How do you feel about a little hike through the smoky mountains?"

"You wanna hunt down a pack of werewolves on a full moon?" Her guardian asked.